Tac Map Tourney :)

We will be running another Crucible for PS3 before we run a UF tacmap tourney.

As the tacmap tourneys are longer, and invitations handed out a little more carefully, we want to make sure the RIGHT clans populate that tourney for YOUR best enjoyment.

In order to do that, we will wun a total of two initial Crucibles to make sure the pool is large enough to choose from, with ample time to survey the general clan dispositions.

Guest [odc]..GhostDawg..
Undertow ]

.....In order to do that, we will wun a total of two initial Crucibles to make sure the pool is large enough to choose from, with ample time to survey the general clan dispositions.

Uhh.....hmmmm....

I know, from past experiences, that all of the eval tourney's have been very well wun. Heck, the current, wunning Crucible was a great time!

Can't wait to see what the 2nd wun is going to like! I know wunning a tourney is hard work and really appreciate you guys taking the time wunning everything.

;D

..GhostDawg.. ]

Uhh.....hmmmm....

I know, from past experiences, that all of the eval tourney's have been very well wun.  Heck, the current, wunning Crucible was a great time!

Can't wait to see what the 2nd wun is going to like!  I know wunning a tourney is hard work and really appreciate you guys taking the time wunning everything.

;D

He was doing good until he got to the last "paragraph" and slipped up on the word "really!"

RAWTALENT ]

darn seems like this COD4 is pushing us socom ppl to the side... waiting for a whole another tourny sucks lol..

Maybe you should go back to PS1 & see if you can get a "Blades of Steel" tourney goin ..lol

I think the point is.. Next Gen is what is here & there is NO Socom for next gen YET.!

You have to focus on the present & the future (the reality), not the past. IMO

Think of all the people who couldn't afford to get Combined Assault (or for whatever reason) & wanted to keep battling in Socom 3. that died also.. because it is history.!

There is no doubt in my mind that Confrontation will OWN this site when it comes out, but until then you have to keep your eye on the ball. (also just my opinion)

As always.. ALL of this is just my opinion & have no bearing on Urgent Fury in anyway. ;D

Chili-Palmer ]

There is no doubt in my mind that Confrontation will OWN this site when it comes out, but until then you have to keep your eye on the ball. (also just my opinion)

I agreed with everything up until what I quoted Chilli. With such little information we are getting from Confrontation, I don't think the game deserves all the positive hype it's getting. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to play it and hopefully get back into the SOCOM thing, but I ain't putting all my eggs in one basket.

-Rage- ]
Chili-Palmer ]

I agreed with everything up until what I quoted Chilli.  With such little information we are getting from Confrontation, I don't think the game deserves all the positive hype it's getting.  Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to play it and hopefully get back into the SOCOM thing, but I ain't putting all my eggs in one basket.

I dunno Rage. I am not a fan of FPS either, so in my little world confrontation will own Cod. Cod is the first FPS I've been able to play for any extended time, so that's saying something. But I still prefer not to get stuck on a damn barracade I can't see without looking down. ;D

Hell even if all they did was remake socom 1 with all the cool new graphics, I'd still say it owned ALL!!

-Rage- ]
Chili-Palmer ]

I agreed with everything up until what I quoted Chilli. With such little information we are getting from Confrontation, I don't think the game deserves all the positive hype it's getting. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to play it and hopefully get back into the SOCOM thing, but I ain't putting all my eggs in one basket.

I agree with you 100%, & i think a lot of other people do too, a lot of us don't put Socom on the pedestal anymore.. it is more of a headache than anything that resembles the great memories of past versions. (i have great memories of high school, but im not going back ..lol)

But the die hards that refuse to give up & see the light are just that.. "die hards", & they're going to play the shyt out of it no matter if it is worthy or not. (kinda like that older dude who still goes to the high school party's)

BigMoneyNacku ]
Chili-Palmer ]

(kinda like that older dude who still goes to the high school party's)

"Thats what I like about these high schools girls, man. I keep getting older, and they stay the same age."

Daffy.jpg

of course there is one high school girl I wreally liked...

Eliza.jpg

although she's wreally not in High school.

Yeah the Socom faithfuls will always continue to list Socom as their #1 Shooter..

I for one ,am really lookin forward to So-Con, however. if its a huge disappointment.. I wont have a problem switching over to the many MANY options out there for shooters...

Hell, if Slant Six, Sony, Zipper cant get it right after so many years of us bitching.. they never will

Guest STR8_HATE

Just wait all this talk of june for So-con and I still bet it doesn't arrive till november, I keep my judgement if it owns or not until I see more of just crossroads with better graphix....