What are your most memorable moments with your life on @PlayStation

• Directors

Nothing will ever top our time in the TacMap as KO with the never ending weeks of play Socom and holding down Antenora. To this day we were never eliminated from that map! Aww the good old days, how bout you?

• Directors

Be sure to join us live today at 5pm cst for the PlayStation announcement http://www.urgentfury.com/mgc_cb_evo.php?do=view_chatbox

Socom, you will be missed... Although I have to sy my best days on Playstation were playing Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. I met some great people and was my base platform for competitive gaming. Hope to see all of you at the live stream tonight. I'll be attending as well so bring your chatter and ideas.

• Directors
I would have to say my most memorable moment was playing call of duty 4, doing a 12 man free for all on shipment with knives and pistols only, oh sweet memories.

Someone always broke the rules and called an airstrike....

• Directors
Nothing will ever top our time in the TacMap as KO with the never ending weeks of play Socom and holding down Antenora. To this day we were never eliminated from that map! Aww the good old days, how bout you?

Antenora was crazy. " talking guns, guys....". But if I were to look back, during that tac, tidal fury burned a hole in my memory for being one of the most stressful defenses.

• 7 months later...

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Well heck if this topic doesn’t deserve a GOAT post then what does?

My most memorable? On the Playstation? Wow that’s not really a one answer question… I mean there are so many, my first time playing Socom… that would be Socom 2 … my first time playing with a clan that would be PBK (PointBlankKillas) on again Socom 2 way back in the day. Back when PBK was #1 in the entire world of playstation Socom.. back before Urgent Fury.. back before COD “which was just a fart on the horizon at the time” back before there was anything other than SOCOM. Urgent fury was after all started and developed primarily as “ as place where Like minded Socom Gamers could compete against one another in a friendly and respectful manner” that was it that’s why this place was started. Its idea was to provide an environment free of glitches and cheaters in which clans could compete to see who was the best at SOCOM.

And yes I’m getting off topic but anyone who knows me knows that’s going to happen..

At any rate it was all about SOCOM and specifically SOCOM 2 as far as anyone was concerned we all imagined and thought we’d be playing SOCOM forever.. as things turned out well that just didn’t happen and so ,,, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Rainbow (which was awesome by the way). Ghost Recon, etc. etc.. whatever they all just haven’t provided that SOCOM 2 feeling *( just my opinion is all) so yea that would be the most memorable since it’s the only real memory worth a sh*t playing SOCOM 2 clan vs clan in the good ole days.

Now why the heck did I bother to come here and post after such a long time away.. well I’ll tell you its about “THE DIVISION” this games looks to be the ONE… I mean the one that gives us back everything we got during those early days 10 years ago. I’ve been keeping a close eye on this one … I refuse to play COD “its just not SOCOM” other games hold some interest but not so much.. Rainbow Vegas was great on co-op not so much otherwise …(sort of like SOCOM 4) there won’t be a SOCOM 5 who else besides me is sick of the so called “next installment of COD” Ghost, black ops, Modern Warfare.. etc. etc.. whatever pick a title and stick to it I say.. which isn’t saying much since none of them encompass everything we had in a game that was made 10 years ago… but along comes a Clancy Title that gives me hope… that excites me.. that makes me *want to actually buy a PS4 just to play this game.. enough so that I posted a “GOAT POST” on UF

So that’s it.. that’s why I stopped by … I’ll say by “hellos” to anyone that knows who I am and shout out to the community that I’m gearing up I’m coming back.. the old top ranked clan may even get back together to play what looks to be the game of the century “The DIVISION”

Let’s all hope it lives up to my expectations.. let’s all hope we once again have a game that isn’t played for a few weeks or even a few months until the next version is released Let’s hope this one hits the mark and gives us a title that deserves its own 10 year anniversary when that time comes.

I’m ready to come out of retirement.. I’m ready to challenge all comers.. I’m ready.

All I need is a game I can sink my teeth into.. a game that brings back that old SOCRACK feeling.. a game that makes you get off of work early because its all you want to do.. I haven’t been able to say that since SOCOM 2 but I’m going to cross my fingers and give it my all for “The DIVISION” to right the wrong and gives us all back what we need.

Peace Yo,

GOAT.

<!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->

• Directors

It's really great to see you again goat. Thanks for posting! I hope everything is well with you.

Sent on my HTC ONE, Sprint satellite service with TapaTalk 4.3