Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

So give us your feedback on #PS4

We can finally talk about it... so long we have remained silent though we did get surprised too on some of the games. What do you think, we do know it is coming out this Holiday Season and We will get to play with it at E3.

Tell us what you think, and as soon as we can the Official PS Video will be added to this post for anyone that missed the 2 + hour press conference

Edited by Shane

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Wanted to give you some pricing info from Tretton:

"On pricing, Tretton said that the PS4 is "designed with the game developer in mind and the consumer in mind," and will offer games with prices ranging from $0.99 to the more traditional $60 range with the ability for players to sample games before they buy." - Tretton

source: http://www.cnbc.com/id/100480852

The issue is this console, and most consoles, is they are developed for current gen hardware. With how fast hardware progresses, this console will be "obsolete" in 3-5 years.

Edited by Pillorian

The issue is this console, and most consoles, is they are developed for current gen hardware. With how fast hardware progresses, this console will be "obsolete" in 3-5 years.

In five years we will probably see a new PS5.

• Like 1

I just hope they don't pull the same thing they did with backwards compatible as the PS3. I really want to see the 4 machine play my 3 games for as long as I have the system.

Also, I hope I wouldn't have to untie one of my 3's from PSN Plus, making it just one hell of an expensive netflix device.

I just hope they don't pull the same thing they did with backwards compatible as the PS3. I really want to see the 4 machine play my 3 games for as long as I have the system.

Also, I hope I wouldn't have to untie one of my 3's from PSN Plus, making it just one hell of an expensive netflix device.

PS4 is NOT backwards compatible. So I have heard.

Such BS. It can't be that hard to make it backwards compatible. Greedy bastards.

In this case it is because of a major change in architecture... they are working on a solution but currently it is not available... we are still around 8 months from release so don't get all crazy yet.

I know everyone thinks it should be simple but it is not... just sit back and wait to see what happens.

• Like 1

Going from a cell processor to x86 is like trying to make Call of Duty for an x86 box, then making it for a cell processor :P

Some reports indicate that you will have to rebuy your games on the cloud again to play them.

If you have to re-buy games from the cloud, there is no fair way to do that to customers unless its just an upgrade fee of $5-10. Anything else is not the right way to treat the long term playstation customer.

PS has already confirmed there are no plans to block used disk based games for PS4

You would think this would put pressure on Microsoft to follow.