My first gift from UnderTow

NEO-X ]

quite random there seq

NO it's not. LOL

Sequoyah was the Staff member Sniper and I chose to give out the $3,000 bonus to for all his hard work.

He was very happy with it.

I guess he just brought that sig out to show his appreciation for all his gifts!

Guess you didn't know about the bonus, huh, Neo?

Undertow ]
NEO-X ]

quite random there seq

NO it's not. LOL

Sequoyah was the Staff member Sniper and I chose to give out the $3,000 bonus to for all his hard work.

I guess he just brought that sig out to show his appreciation for all his gifts!

Now that is so wrong! >:(

I remember my first sig from Tow. It was lost when my hard drive crashed last year as I didn't have it saved to photobucket, but it was a dog in the OLLLLD APC Sig Template with the text "I bite hard." There have been plenty other sigs Tow made me before I started making them, a few of them gay (literally one had a half naked Will Smith in it and another had a soldier with a rainbow background and the text "I can't quit you"), but most were great looking. Tow do you still have any of those old "Smokeback" or "Homosama" sigs for a giggle?

Undertow ]
NEO-X ]

quite random there seq

NO it's not.  LOL

Well, at the time, I was instructed not to say anything about dem bones! I couldn't just say " Thanks Tow for the cash man!" So I threw up a thank you for the sig....it was coded.....

smokeosama ]

I remember my first sig from Tow. It was lost when my hard drive crashed last year as I didn't have it saved to photobucket, but it was a dog in the OLLLLD APC Sig Template with the text "I bite hard." There have been plenty other sigs Tow made me before I started making them, a few of them gay (literally one had a half naked Will Smith in it and another had a soldier with a rainbow background and the text "I can't quit you"), but most were great looking. Tow do you still have any of those old "Smokeback" or "Homosama" sigs for a giggle?

I always liked the one you had that said "you just know your getting killed by me tonight"