XBOX and UF

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Directors

Honestly with the direction ms is going we probably will not see anything happen with Xbox here

sent via my phone over some kind of Willy wonka wave links using the new tapatalk 4.0 app

• Directors

Short story is we are very aligned with ps

sent via my phone over some kind of Willy wonka wave links using the new tapatalk 4.0 app

Edited by Shane

• Directors

The other short story is that over the years, we have offered, or allowed UF members the opportunity to start all kinds of competition for the xbox. When anyone tried, hardly any interest was drummed up. It's never gotten anywhere.

• Directors

I want to add that we did have an Xbox event in the works but we have withdrawn support of all Xbox based on their lack of support for our military with next gen.

I want to add that we did have an Xbox event in the works but we have withdrawn support of all Xbox based on their lack of support for our military with next gen.

What do you mean by that? Lack of support toward our military?

Sent from my SCH-I535

• Directors

I'm still Driving so I don't have the links handy