Sig and Clan Logo

Hey Everyone,

Wondering if someone can design a new sig for me. I would like it to incorporate BF3 and also my Clan 3RD INFANTRY DIVISION ALLIED ASSASSINS. I am also looking for a new clan logo. I am willing to pay for the work if there are any takers.... Let me know.

Cheers,

Sergeant-Crunch

Long Live The 3RD!!!!

:have a nice day:

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the quick replies. So here's what I am looking for.... I need a new Clan logo that will represent my clan the 3RD INFANTRY DIVISION ALLIED ASSASSINS. It needs to incorporate BF3, i would like to see the 3RD INFANTRY blue and white strips, obviously the clan name and tag (3RD). If you guys can come up with a couple of ideas that would be great. Also I am looking for a new sig which will incorporate my clan, BF3, and obviously my name in there somewhere.

Again thanks for replying so quickly.

Sergeant-Crunch :eagerness:

Let me know what you think of this Logo Design. If you like it or want something changed or something totally different let me know. After we agree on a logo I can use it to create a template. I'm protecting this for you with a watermark. This image has a 150 resolution so should be ok for print.

3rdIDAA-Logo-Sample-1_zpsfcb6dd5a.png

Hey GOODY_11, I was looking for something with more of a Military punch to it. Something with a soldier in it. I was thinking that maybe the soldier could have the blue and white strips as a patch on his uniform. I am a huge fan of the military although I have never been a part of the military. The actual design which you came up with is cool but I would remove the A and the 3 in the middle and just leave the strips on their own. Maybe this could be the emblem on the soldiers uniform?? Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,

Sergeant-Crunch

:have a nice day:

• 2 weeks later...

I agree that at times it can be frustrating, but I enjoy the challenges and the reward of making someone else happy is far more rewarding than designing for myself. This project is now complete. Here is a sample of everything, banner (not actual size), clan logo, and clan sig template.

3RD-Samples_zps0002359d.png

Edited by GOODY_11
  • Like 2