Fan Support for the Tournaments

Guest Stealthknight

Its not hard to do, Ive done it for other events. You just need a capture device. Then you register an account on a site like UStream.tv and host it through there. You can embed the video and they will even give you a chatroom to go with it for the spectators to talk. I would suggest making people register on the site before being able to chat because if you dont then they get brave since their name is hidden and arent to pleasant to have. Although if you are there to moderate the chat then you can simply ban them.

Its not too difficult, its just an issue of the clans being WILLING to be displayed live with the possibility of giving away positions and tactics for future matches to the spectators.

ShadowOfaSolja ]

Its not too difficult,  its just an issue of the clans being WILLING to be displayed live with the possibility of giving away positions and tactics for future matches to the spectators.

This is my main problem with the whole thing.........Isn't this currently why we aren't able to spectate wars?

I mean, it should not give you whole strat away. And there are not to many spots that are hidden if you play socom enough......it would be cool, like something to do if your bored, but I doubt that its going to fly......then people will say that phone calls have been made," They knew where I was hiding". ect.......but it would be a cool thing to try.

that's sounds coo and all but I think the live thing wouldn't work cause if in a war and I know its live its super easy for me to jump on their u know I wouldn't do it and I'm not saying people would do it but meh u never know maybe if the match can get recorded and then posted right after the match is done that sounds better but that's just my opinion

Here ya go: Final match, "live" with about a 2 minute delay.

Now that would be fun and you wouldn't have to worry about strategy and tactics being given away because 1. it is delayed and 2. only one match per tourney is being viewed, thus not allowing a team to study your every move over the course of a tourney.

We have done this before ya now. The last UF Tacmap tourny. P.O.W. I was one of the videographers. I recored and put on the website, for a limited time, for all to see the finals. It was pretty fun. But it was long after the match. That is the only way I would be for it. Final match only, and AFTER the war was complete.

_SEQUOYAH ]

We have done this before ya now. The last UF Tacmap tourny. P.O.W. I was one of the videographers. I recored and put on the website, for a limited time, for all to see the finals. It was pretty fun. But it was long after the match. That is the only way I would be for it. Final match only, and AFTER the war was complete.

+1

It was cool the way it was done before

There are only so many strategies that actually work on Socom and COD4. The key is how good your team is at executing the strategies.

None of us have just one strategy. Everyone of us will learn our opponents strategy as we play them.

Watching teams live isnt going to give you any advantage.

Yea I kinda agree with snake doctor but yet disagree yea the strategies we kinda pick it up as we playing against each other but I'm just saying the live thing ain't going to work beacause let's say the camera guy dies first he is scrolling thru other players give their position live anyone understand what I'm saying I like the delay thing I THIn k it should be delayed 5 minutes so by the time the second round starts the video starts in the first round this sounds fun!!! Ha