tats

any of you guys got tats?? i got one it's kanji for family on my chest. i want to get a back piece but can afford it, so I came up with an idea for a website. it would be http://www.mytattoofund.com and people that wanted tats but could not afford it could post a picture of the art they want and if someone likes it they can donate money to that person to get their tat. Now here is the problem, how to make sure whoever registers on the site is going to actually use the money to get the art. That I cant figure out. In theory it works because people are stupid and crazy and some people have more money than they know what to do with so they are constantly looking for something to spend it on. People that like tats and have the means to donate will just because of the love of tats. I could also sale ad space to tattoo parlors, and artist to sale thier tat art work. So what you guys think?? Could it work or am I just full of s#$%??

I think it can work, but you might be better off gong with posting it up for artist to do the tats for a cheaper price. like a bidding wear, but for who will do it cheaper if not for FREE.!

Because yes like you said, if you do it like that it will just be a "give me money" site supported by the tattoo community. lol

That would only work if you knew the tattoo shop, because people would just offer a tatto artist a percentage.

Once you built a good trust-worthy community then it would work, but not at first. Not your standard way of doing things only on special occasions.

well see what I have been thinking is they would have to present a tattoo shop with address so we can confirm the shop and confirm with the shop people that they are infact getting this tattoo and then they will have to get the tattoo and the site actually pays the parlor. I would not actually send the money to the person. Any comments?

Guest Skipper
bunni-rabbit ]
Skipper ]

I want to get a tattoo on my ass of a fox chasing a rabbit into the hole.

Donations?

skip your gonna put me on your ass going in your hole

Say that to yourself slowly a couple of times ;D

-SnowBud- ]
X_-GHOST-_X ]

i own a tattoo shop...... B)

That's pretty cool Ghost, I never knew.  So are you an artist as well?

yea artist too.... and there wouldnt be any shop in the world that would WAIT to get paid.....that would be a tuff one .... not a bad idea ...but you need to iron out the process alittle more....