OFFICIAL I HAVE MLB 08 THE SHOW FOR PS3 THREAD

I went 2-0 today, but then it wouldn't let me past the start screen after I logged off for a few (It kept freezing on the start screen, [APC] Primemeat and myself couldn't get past this and gave up). Apparently there was something wrong with the servers today and you had to be logged off the PSN just to play the offline portion in some cases, due to the server overload.

Hey smoke the samething happened to me... at the Start screen i was like wat the... If you wait like 3-5 mins it logs in.. You can hear the CLICK when u hit start so its just loading...

Hey did u play online? how was it smoke?

It wouldnt let me log onto the online

Game 1 Online..

MaluNYMets Away v.s Seqoyah Home

Mets - 9

Indians - 5

The game was laggy... also a lot of glitches happen in game... I know seqoyah had a lot of trouble but I did too... throwing to the wrong base when ur actually pressing the right button... players taking way too long to react i mean WAY TOO long... Ramon Castro (who has like a 2 speed rating) stole against Victor Diaz like come on?... Anywayz good game brother man

MaluNYMets ]

Game 1 Online..

MaluNYMets Away v.s Seqoyah Home

Mets - 9

Indians - 5

The game was laggy... also a lot of glitches happen in game... I know seqoyah had a lot of trouble but I did too... throwing to the wrong base when ur actually pressing the right button... players taking way too long to react i mean WAY TOO long... Ramon Castro (who has like a 2 speed rating) stole against Victor Diaz like come on?... Anywayz good game brother man

How in the hell do you release a new game that has the same online glitches that you PATCHED on the first installment? Guess I'll be waiting to get it until then. :-[

Hey Prime and Smoke it works online now.. it was just the first day they didnt think they would have that mayn people online.. ive played again today and it was pretty fun.

GLITCH in ONLINE GAME PLAY..

GUys watch out this happen today to me.... When a runners at third.. ur pitching...

The guys send their runner to steal home.. and when they reach home the catch does nothing to tag them or get them out... its a glitch in the game...

Also the players are so slow to throw to bases.. I had very slow runners run on me for no reason makes no sense

• 4 weeks later...