Wireless Internet Hook Up Question

My PC took a shit and has to go back under the warranty.

I have my PS3 connected to the internet via a wireless router. My question is, when I return the PC, will I still be able to get on-line with my PS3 if I don't disconnect the antenna? OR, does the antenna have to be hooked up to the PC??

In other words, as long as the cable modem is still hooked up to the antenna, will I still have WiFi???

I believe as long as your cable modem and router are on and connected you shouldn't need anything from your pc. If you had to make a configuration change that would be different but just look at it like your playing online with your pc turned off, only it just won't be there lol.

Should work IMO

You can actually access your router/modem with the Ps3's browser. just type the url of the router in the address bar. (for example for a linksys type 192.168.1.1) or whatever Ip you used to access the router from the PC. Then log into the router like you normally do on the PC. I've found it works for some but not all routers, had some difficulty with a Belkin, but no problem at all with a linksys. Some of my fiends were able to do this and some were not. Not sure why it didn't work for some. Don't see any reason why the ps3 browser can't. If for some reason you need to change your settings on your router while your pc is being repaired you can try using the ps3's browser to do so.