Tripp Isenhour vs Orange County, FL

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

if he would have hit one ball at the bird, and struck it accidently, then it wouldnt be a big deal. the fact that he hit many balls intentionally, he should be treated just like anybody else.

Guest [iLL] Andawg

The trouble I have is that He IS going to be crucified for what he did, but a mother abusing her daughter with a spray gun at a car wash is going to be dismissed. WHich did more damage in the long run, really?

Guest [iLL] Andawg
Chili-Palmer ]

Huh.??

I hadn't heard about either incedent.

Here's a vid of the one I am talking about Chili...which one should really be punished, this mother or Tripp?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/23517620#23517620

And sry if I hijacked this thread, but jail for a bird? This person should not be a parent. And before people go into "well it wasn't full power" um IT'S A FRICKIN POWERWASHER. If that's your argument then I'd say it's more like a slap then a punch. Don't get me wrong, I'm actually for corproll punishment, well defined rules and consistant punishment for misbehavior IS effective. But when the misbehavior is coming from the parent, it loses it's meaning.

He should get fined and some jail time. Doesn't matter if it was a 1 in a million chance or not. He should know better, especially since he's a target being a celeb an all.

You guys remember about 10-12 years ago when a guy was attacked by a grizzly in yellowstone and they prosecuted him for killing it with his knife? That guy is a customer of mine and it cost him alot of money to fight the charges. He has the sickest scars I've ever seen and almost died, yet they still tried him in court.

Guest M16Assassin

1. He should be fined, he shot multiple balls at it, he only apologized so he wouldn't get in trouble.

2. That mother should have her child taken away from her because that is ridiculous. I'm all for physical punishment because I grew up with it and don't see what is wrong with it. But there is a fine line between punishment and public degredation/humiliation.

3. Thats messed up your customer got tried for killing the grizzly

4. That is some bad ass shit though, that he killed a fricken grizzly with a knife.

Andawg ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Huh.??

I hadn't heard about either incedent.

Here's a vid of the one I am talking about Chili...which one should really be punished, this mother or Tripp?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/23517620#23517620

And sry if I hijacked this thread, but jail for a bird? This person should not be a parent. And before people go into "well it wasn't full power" um IT'S A FRICKIN POWERWASHER. If that's your argument then I'd say it's more like a slap then a punch. Don't get me wrong, I'm actually for corproll punishment, well defined rules and consistant punishment for misbehavior IS effective. But when the misbehavior is coming from the parent, it loses it's meaning.

you only answered half of the question. what was the other incident??