The Outcome of the SyN break up!/ JyK clan Montage

Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

Well the reason SyN broke up was because one player in my clan filed up all the other players head that I was a bad war leader and I could not lead a clan in wars. So after he got on his feet we decided to war to see who is the better war leader. But before I show u the war if anybody is planing on doing what he did to please don't say sorry for doing what u did because in the end you will regret it!

Enjoy!!

http://files.filefront.com/JnkYrdKilleRzwmv/;7846305;;/fileinfo.html

Made by Bone-Colletor

If you want feedback on the editing: It looks great! I like the tunes and work you did on it- Nice Results, looks professional.

However (and this is strictly MY opinion/ not a criticism ;)) you may not get much praise on this here due to the content- Keep it light around here and disputes with other clans on forums that will not reflect views or opinions of 40-50 clans.

Again, not a criticism just advice. Hell of a job on the edit work here though.

Guest ViciousIce

I'm not saying you were right king and i'm not saying you were wrong, i don't know the whole story, but AoA also came from LA, and we've done well for ourselves.

If your clan split then i'm sure it was for the better, people have to do what they do to have fun, cause in socom that's the bottom line, not drama, not competition, just fun.

I wish u continued luck with ur clan, but i also wish Sib luck with their's too. Just saying that even though u might be mad at them now, did u really want the drama to continue? or do u think this was best for you both? cause like i said, socom is played in the name of fun, people leaving is nothing to be bitter about.

Guest KingJunk

We are still cool and he now understands what he did was kinda wrong and the way he did but we will continue to war and have fun because we still cool but we just need to stay away from each other until our clan heads cool off but I wish [siB] the best of luck!

Guest KingJunk
Chili-Palmer ]
ViciousIce ]Socom is played in the name of fun' date=' people leaving is nothing to be bitter about.

[/quote']

Well said

Who the fuk is Sib..!?

45% of SyN

Chili-Palmer ]
ViciousIce ]Socom is played in the name of fun' date=' people leaving is nothing to be bitter about.

[/quote']

Well said

Who the fuk is Sib..!?

Not to be rude.. but you gotta understand there are a lot of people here who have no idea what or who you are talking about.!

Guest KingJunk
Chili-Palmer ]
Chili-Palmer ]

[/quote']

Well said

Who the fuk is Sib..!?

Not to be rude.. but you gotta understand there are a lot of people here who have no idea what or who you are talking about.!

I know no one knows them because they are new they only been a clan for about 5 days!

Guest KingJunk
Chili-Palmer ]

Sorry man' date=' I just dont get what we're supposed to feel about/or see in the video.

[/quote']

Just Look at it as a clan montage!

Guest KingJunk
-Rooster- ]

Wow....I should clip out all of our clans kills and delete the deaths......We would look great.

Good job on having video...from multiple people too.

If we go to the finals win or lose we got something planed real nice so you guys can see the championship war I think both clans will enjoy it!

-Affliction- ]

the video's sick, but you guys got video of one of your boys quicksniping, you should watch that

I saw that too and was thinking the same thing.

I also look at this as showing up your old clan mates. I understand it is hard and hurtful when people do things but move on. It is kind of like a couple of teenagers breaking up and telling all of their friends what he or she did to get back at them. This is just my perception.

Guest Skipper
-Rage- ]

I'm clueless here....... I see SyN break up, are you guys still together ?  We are matched up against you guys tonight, you gonna be there ?

Yes, we will be there. We didnt disband just a slight adjustment

Guest Skipper
SHANE23 ]
-Affliction- ]

the video's sick, but you guys got video of one of your boys quicksniping, you should watch that

I saw that too and was thinking the same thing.

I also look at this as showing up your old clan mates. I understand it is hard and hurtful when people do things but move on. It is kind of like a couple of teenagers breaking up and telling all of their friends what he or she did to get back at them. This is just my perception.

It wasn't a tourney, so quicksniping was allowed. Both clans agreed, and used it.

I understand your perception but we dont have any hard feelings. What prompted the montage was a guy had a taunt he was using that said SiB > JyK so we were just having some fun back. Only 1 or 2 guys who left had any impact on the clan. The rest were once a week guys who we always had to explain the rules to, rarely posted in our forums and just did their own thing. Three of them were on our inactive roster.

I really do wish SiB the best of luck, it was for the best for both parties.

Guest KingJunk

Also the video was done by my clan member .Bone-Collector but 2 other members help record besides Bone and it was Boom3r and I also we record all our wars just in case a clan feel we Quick Sniped so we have our proof we did not.

-STRICK- ]

why all these negative comments.  Bottom line is the time and effort put in.  Great job on the video Kingjunk.   :)

Yes the video is good.

I thought that because of the original post there was something to see in the video, that showed that someone was doing something shady.. or something that had to do with the drama of this break up. (that's how i read the post.)

KingJunk ]

Well the reason SyN broke up was because one player in my clan filed up all the other players head that I was a bad war leader and I could not lead a clan in wars. So after he got on his feet we decided to war to see who is the better war leader. But before I show u the war if anybody is planing on doing what he did to please don't say sorry for doing what u did because in the end you will regret it!

Not just a random clan video ..lol

So who won.?