SOCOM 1 & 2 RETRO PLAY

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Whats up guys, last night StormWatchers and APCers got together and decided we where going to have a couple of throw back days this week. So tomorrow we will be having a SOCOM 2 DAY it will be starting @ 3:00pm CST and last till ?? also on Friday, we will be having...you guessed it the original SOCOM 1 DAY it also will be starting at 3:00pm CST but will only last till about 10:45pm CST ending just before APC's weekly Midnight Mass, These room will be in the Central server as usual. If you still have any of those games feel free to come and join in the fun. If you do not have those games or have never played them before, I suggest buying them at your local Gamestop, Just a FYI... I bought them yesterday for $7.99 for both discs(what a Deal) Once again I suggest you come join the fun and see and play the games that started it ALL!....Yeahhhhhhh!!!! Desert Glory!!!!!!!!!! Cross roads!!!! Here we come!

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Man I just played Socom 1 and it was like I was a noob again..LOL that shit was SOOO much fun!!! Dude its a bit confusing at first because so much has changed ...but, I started to get the hang of it again. I also tried Socom 2..... So I joined a room and was TKed as soon as I spawned, when I asked why I was Tked I was told by a very young voice...."because I'm a G DAMN MOTHER F'ker who's not in the KKK..... when the next round started I figured I would get my revenge, BUT! all of a sudden this young Lad jumped about 100ft in the air and came down upon me like the Matrix.....I found that quite shocking and quickly exited the area. Thank god for passwords and friends...LOL But it was allot of Fun up to the whole KKK meets the matrix thing.

H.A.V.0.C ]

Man I just played Socom 1 and it was like I was a noob again..LOL that shit was SOOO much fun!!! Dude its a bit confusing at first because so much has changed ...but, I started to get the hang of it again. I also tried Socom 2..... So I joined a room and was TKed as soon as I spawned, when I asked why I was Tked I was told by a very young voice...."because I'm a G DAMN MOTHER F'ker who's not in the KKK..... when the next round started I figured I would get my revenge, BUT! all of a sudden this young Lad jumped about 100ft in the air and came down upon me like the  Matrix.....I found that quite shocking and quickly exited the area. Thank god for passwords and friends...LOL But it was allot of Fun up to the whole KKK meets the matrix thing.

SO NOTHINGS CHANGED ON S2..SHIT PEOPLE WERE DOIN THAT WHEN I FIRST STARTED PLAYING S2

H.A.V.0.C ]

when I asked why I was Tked I was told by a very young voice...."because I'm a G DAMN MOTHER F'ker who's not in the KKK..... when the next round started I figured I would get my revenge, BUT! all of a sudden this young Lad jumped about 100ft in the air and came down upon me like the Matrix.....I found that quite shocking and quickly exited the area. Thank god for passwords and friends...

LMAO!

I remember towards the end of S1 before S2 came out where the cheating and codes started becoming rampant, my first encounter with one of those code users was in Desert Glory. Some guy was invisible and he starts killing everyone. Me and some other player are in the top floor of the abandoned hotel and that invisible player appears in there. He just stands there looking at our characters. Then we unload on him and of course he doesn't die. I'm just there thinking "WTF?". That bastard was probably cracking up.

Guest H.A.V.0.C
SNIPER ]
H.A.V.0.C ]

when I asked why I was Tked I was told by a very young voice...."because I'm a G DAMN MOTHER F'ker who's not in the KKK..... when the next round started I figured I would get my revenge, BUT! all of a sudden this young Lad jumped about 100ft in the air and came down upon me like the Matrix.....I found that quite shocking and quickly exited the area. Thank god for passwords and friends...

LMAO!

I remember towards the end of S1 before S2 came out where the cheating and codes started becoming rampant, my first encounter with one of those code users was in Desert Glory. Some guy was invisible and he starts killing everyone. Me and some other player are in the top floor of the abandoned hotel and that invisible play

LOL ....I Bet he was, I hate that type of shit!