Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

What modes would you like to see in competitve play

Here at Urgentfury we value your imput. Now that Call of Duty ghosts is out, we would like to know what modes you would like to see in a competitve playing environment.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

Search and Destroy, Domination and Blitz. With the correct settings and challenging teams on both sides, these game modes take the most strategy and skill in completing the objective

Edited by Batman1471

Blitz i think would be the best one to play as far as a tournament goes i also think dom is weak now they made the maps to big for it i also like 4v4 search and rescue i dont think thats to bad or even a 6v6 im sure infected would be cool if we could figure out some kinda settings

Edited by Buster_