Voting Resumes for Diezel on Famecast!

OK gang.

Voting has resumed on famecast.com. I have finished no lower than 6th throughout the whole contest so I really need your support. I need you guys to vote for me daily and find some other people that can vote for me too. We need to take this to the next level! Get me into that top 5 so I can perform in Austin in April!

go to http://www.famecast.com to vote!

Thanks for your help

APC - Diezel

Ken Garr

kengarr.com

Does it ever matter besides voting? Like judges or anything...or is is a popularity/who knows more peeps contest. Cause that could get hard to win at. Im sure someone has a airforce base voting for them lol :)

Honestly though, A little more activity around these parts would help you I bet. Some people may not know you that well and just skim by this thread. Best of luck man.