Voting Resumes for Diezel on Famecast!

-Rooster- ]

Does it ever matter besides voting? Like judges or anything...or is is a popularity/who knows more peeps contest. Cause that could get hard to win at. Im sure someone has a airforce base voting for them lol :)

Honestly though, A little more activity around these parts would help you I bet. Some people may not know you that well and just skim by this thread. Best of luck man.

Well let's act like Jesus did and everyone Spread the Word! I have a couple of colleges going for me right now so that's helping but could use all the help i could get.

Still in 6th. 3 days left!

Ken aka Diezel

http://www.kengarr.com

MaCoo_ ]

Diez can you vote more than once a day?

I usually vote at work and then when I get home vote again.

You can vote with various emails from different IP's. They track IP addresses and only allow 2 votes per household so if you have a work email vote at work and then you can vote at home.

I'm in 6th place right now and need a big push to get into the top 5. Voting ends at 11am CST on Friday. Please copy and past this to other forums your on.

Diezel

http://www.kengarr.com

the Famecast site seems to hate me.. i have tried a few times from my lap top and my pc .. w/ 2 different email addys.. and i get registered to the point of email confirmation.. and then i never get.. i have added to my spam list so that it can come through.. and still no luck.. any ideas?? i would love to kick another vote a day for ya.. but i cant seem to get logged in..

inadub ]

the Famecast site seems to hate me.. i have tried a few times from my lap top and my pc .. w/ 2 different email addys.. and i get registered to the point of email confirmation.. and then i never get.. i have added to my spam list so that it can come through.. and still no luck.. any ideas?? i would love to kick another vote a day for ya.. but i cant seem to get logged in..

that's weird. i know that for yahoo addresses it goes into the bulk email bin but if you added to a spam list then it should work. If you want try opening up a g-mail account and it should work there.