What is your phobia?

Is there something that just creeps you out? Bugs, snakes, women? Well post it here. The only rule is you have to look up the scientific name for it, and explain what it is next. Example:

Arachnophobia: I am deathly afraid of spiders. Especially the small ones.

_SEQUOYAH ]

Is there something that just creeps you out? Bugs, snakes, women? Well post it here. The only rule is you have to look up the scientific name for it, and explain what it is next. Example:

LOL Wuss...

paruresis-scared to go potty in front of others.

Paruresis (pronounced /pærjəˈriːsɪs/), also known as pee shyness, shy kidney, bashful bladder, stage fright, urophobia or shy bladder syndrome, is a type of phobia in which the sufferer is unable to urinate in the (real or imaginary) presence of others, such as in a public restroom. It can affect both males and females. The analogous condition that affects bowel movement is called parcopresis.<------- And I really cant do this.....

BigMoneyNacku ]

If you wanted to know so bad Seq. why didn't you just bump the thread from a few weeks back? :o :-X

huh?? ??? I really would love to delete your post, because it is throwing off the vibe with your comments. ::)

HusH- ]
_SEQUOYAH ]

LOL Wuss...

paruresis-scared to go potty in front of others.

Paruresis (pronounced /pærjəˈriːsɪs/), also known as pee shyness, shy kidney, bashful bladder, stage fright, urophobia or shy bladder syndrome, is a type of phobia in which the sufferer is unable to urinate in the (real or imaginary) presence of others, such as in a public restroom. It can affect both males and females. The analogous condition that affects bowel movement is called parcopresis.<------- And I really cant do this.....

Thats really tiny-Johnson syndrome Hushers.

Copy that. I really hate me some spider. I can roll with any other critter, just no bueno to spiders.

Cockroaches. When I was stationed in Okinowa, they were all over the palce and some of them were pretty sizeable. I went to get in a guy's car and there cockroaches running around on the floorboard, I didn't go with them. Not really a phobia, but a level of disgust that makes my skin crawl. I would rather it be a snake than a cockroach.

Dude tow you really have a fear of un-dead, vampires girls huh>? I have read that a few times now.....

Sky diving----couldnt do it unless I was in spcial ops, cause at that point it really does'nt matter....Its not the heights, just the total lack of control......and the fact that you have to pray the guy who packed your chute was'nt High, drunk, pissed, ect...lol.......but I would if I had to.

saint52 ]

Dude tow you really have a fear of un-dead, vampires girls huh>? I have read that a few times now.....

That's because I'm consistent with my truthful answer.

Dracula's bitches.....vampire chicks in white.....scare the FUCK outta me.

In real life, won't go near a girl dressed up as one at a party.

My luck, she would turn out real.

Undertow ]

That's because I'm consistent with my truthful answer.

Dracula's bitches.....vampire chicks in white.....scare the FUCK outta me.

In real life, won't go near a girl dressed up as one at a party.

My luck, she would turn out real.

Lol.....you wuss. And with my luck she would turn out to be fake. :'(

At least no one has a pickle phobia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUk_3eKL9Xk

"I don't like the shape and the color of them..."

She must've been abducted and raped by a little green alien with a big green schlong....LOL!