Can canadians join the tourments

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As per the rules from our sponsor AVC, INC, only legal U.S. residents are eligible to win the grand prize TV but everyone is eligible to win the custom dog tags. So, yes, Canadians can enter but only win the dog tags if no legal U.S. resident from the clan submits their info for the TV.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Hell bro... we play for the thrill not for the prize, although the prize this year is just something a little extra that makes this Tournament the best damn tourney on the market today. But at lease you guys got good maple syrup! ;D

Guest H.A.V.0.C

it really dont matter 2 me if i had 20 ppl who play like me u wouldnt be shit or ur clan

Oh Davey...this probably isn't the tourney for you anyways my friend.... all though chili can be a bit nasty sometimes he means well. And seeing that he has been a well established person of this community for a very long time, your fighting a losing battle here bud. So please just let it go, and be on your way.

P.s. He called Chili a BITCH!...LOL Owned just like in the ORIGINAL SOCOM!...LOL

it really dont matter 2 me if i had 20 ppl who play like me u wouldnt be shit or ur clan

Lets war tonight..?

You pick the maps.

Taken from [TcU] website

Our members have made a total of 43 posts

We have 12 registered members

Bring all 12 of your guys ..lol

So you dont want to war tonight..?

Are you seriously this pissed off that you cant win the TV..?

There is only one TV, & your clan has to decide who gets it, so just give it to one of your american clan members, & have him mail it to you..

Jeez, what a hot head ..lol

Hit me up if you want to war tonight tho. ;D

Guest H.A.V.0.C

it really dont matter cuz my site will be up soon and any1 in the world can win shit just not american you fucks learn how to make a tourment site

I see a dark horizon for you davey. You might just want to chill with the insults, you came here first remember?