Can canadians join the tourments

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [APC] 6ravity

In all seriousness... if you feel the tourney is a complete waste because you cannot win part of the grand prize, you've probably saved Sniper and Tow the trouble of figuring out you weren't a fit for this community anyway.

Check out this site, where your mentality might blend in with the crowd a bit more:

http://www.gamebattles.com

Good luck.

All I can say, Dave, is that UF: Black III will be around the corner soon, and you're MORE than welcome to register for it. I guarantee you, you have NOT warred in Socom until you have warred against the caliber of clans that have congregated here.

This is not a challenge nor a dare, but merely an invitation.

You're more than welcome to accept it or drop it, but the UF Community is a good one to be a part of.

Dave,

I’ll try to be super nice since my name is Dave as well, that sort of Daveyness thing and all that.

It’s not the intention of anyone in the UF community to purposely exclude a member from qualification simply due to their nationality.

This is from a strictly business point. The prize is corporate sponsored and as such certain limitations imposed by the Corporations guidelines and adherence to Govt and State laws and regulations pertaining to tax requirements for prize give-a-away’s need to be followed.

It’s the same conditions that apply to almost every contest or promotional give a away. For example non-US citizens are ineligible to win a State Lottery. The only exception being a holder of a United States Permanent Resident Card, yep it’s commonly known as a “Green Card†It is proof that the holder has permission to conditionally reside and take employment in the U.S. and as such they would be eligible.

While I wish we could say that everyone is eligible that is simply not the case. As suggested if you are invited to participate in the tournament. The registered eligible contestant must both be a US citizen and of legal age. What they choose to do with the prize once they receive it is totally up to them. After all, at that point it’s theirs if they want to drop it off a cliff then neither UF nor the sponsor cares.

As for the Tags, thru the gracefulness of our creators they are being provided and paid for privately and not corporate sponsored hence they are excluded from the Regulations concerning them.

Bottom line is UF is proud to have participates from other countries involved in the tournament. International involvement is not only welcomed but whole heartily encouraged. But that doesn’t exclude UF from having to follow the laws and regulations involved with corporate sponsored prizes.

I hope this clears this up and eases any resentment you may have on this issue. Be assured that whether you are a US citizens or not does not in any way influence decisions on invitations. Those determinations are based solely on conduct of play and courteous attitudes of the clans and their members who enroll for consideration of an invitation.

Sincerely, Goat.

UNCLE-SID25 ]

Negative... After the 3rd insult to the UF community it automatically activated our +30 sleeper cell in Canada. There was nothing I could do... It can not be stopped or shut off... Sorry :-[

lol

Cheech says: "Dude have you scene Dave?" Chong says: "Naah Dude Dave's not here man."

LOL!! well I put that post up more for the benefit of you guys just to clearly state the intentions here and not so much for anyone that isn't educated enough to already know these things..

p.s. come on you can't tell me it's that easy to awake a Canadian Sleeper cell... I mean doesn't the telegraph arrive in one of them little kegs those Big St. Benards wear? I'm sure you could get a Mounty to intercept the transmission. That is if you wanted to... ;)

Guest [APC]Swifthawk

All I have to say is keep the drama bullshit away from UF...

I don't want a repeat of UF3... everyone in the ENTIRE COMMUNITY worked too hard to have it end on some BS shenanigans going around (I'll spare naming names).

Keep it chill, let Dave go on his canadian way, and we'll all get back to PEACEFULLY killing each other..

with honor.

like TOW says.. (and yes I'm going to be a bitch and take your trademark but modify it...)

S'what we do

APC GUNNER

Swifthawk

It is excellent. If you like "gamey" meats I would reccomend it. It is very rich and satisfying, a wee bit more so than venison. If you can get your hands on some moose sausage take a slice (you will be impressed). Most outdoor shows have a booth sampling various game meats, try it out and you will want to buy a whole round of the stuff mmm mmm.

MAXIMUS666 ]

It is excellent. If you like "gamey" meats I would reccomend it. It is very rich and satisfying, a wee bit more so than venison. If you can get your hands on some moose sausage take a slice (you will be impressed). Most outdoor shows have a booth sampling various game meats, try it out and you will want to buy a whole round of the stuff mmm mmm.

At the risk of anonymous public lambasting from a jovial community such as UF's, I will kindly refuse the temptation of "Moose Sausage," and instead, stick with the venison. LOL!

You had me all the way up until you put a NAME to it. Hahaha

MAXIMUS666 ]

On behalf of all Canadians. That Dave guy needs to sip a brew, eat some bacon or moose, fish, eat donut, go to Tim Horton's, build an igloo, kill a walrus, eat lard, play hockey, befriend a sasquatch, and all the other good things we do. Just as long as he doesn't insult our U.S UF counter-parts and keep making us look bad. my .2

like you ned help.....

btw long time no see Maximus

Bad-Intention ]
MAXIMUS666 ]

On behalf of all Canadians. That Dave guy needs to sip a brew' date=' eat some bacon or moose, fish, eat donut, go to Tim Horton's, build an igloo, kill a walrus, eat lard, play hockey, befriend a sasquatch, and all the other good things we do. Just as long as he doesn't insult our U.S UF counter-parts and keep making us look bad. my .2

[/quote']

like you ned help.....

btw long time no see Maximus

How ya doin bro?

Moose sausage is a bad thing ??? ??? Oh ok I see what you mean...When you get to the booth ask the guy for Moose tube steak. He will give you everything you want/need 8)