Video Hosting..? (742mb)

PuddyTat ]

why not post multiple 200 mb videos?

That would be edited.

I posted the link in the rep section for AoA to see, since it is sooo long i really dont need a lot of people downloading it. (42 min)

If it comes up that it should be shown to more people for some strange reason you may see it, but for now it isn't needed. (there isn't much to see in all 42min of it anyway ..lol)

Chili-Palmer ]
PuddyTat ]

That would be edited.

I posted the link in the rep section for AoA to see' date=' since it is sooo long i really dont need a lot of people downloading it. (42 min)

If it comes up that it should be shown to more people for some strange reason you may see it, but for now it isn't needed. (there isn't much to see in all 42min of it anyway ..lol)

[/quote']

Here is one reason you dont want to take us to the tie breaker..

Thats how \\'e roll.!

7 out of 8, Down in 10 seconds ..lol

Guest KingJunk
Chili-Palmer ]
Chili-Palmer ]
PuddyTat ]

That would be edited.

I posted the link in the rep section for AoA to see' date=' since it is sooo long i really dont need a lot of people downloading it. (42 min)

[/quote']

Here is one reason you dont want to take us to the tie breaker..

Thats how \\'e roll.!

7 out of 8, Down in 10 seconds ..lol

Thanks for the intel I will be sure to use this info if we need to go to the 3rd map!

KingJunk ]

I use http://www.filefront.com but if u need Sony Vegas 7.0 to edit your video's hit me up I got the Hook up! or Just see if you can run into any [JyK] member 90% of my clan records and all of them are pretty good editor's also.

I could use a " hook up" for a video editing software" PLEASE!