Video Hosting..? (742mb)

Ok this is going to take a bit I am breaking the video down into 3 clips but after thinking about it I will post it after our War tonight. Not so sure I want the competition watching right before we play them tonight. ;) It may not even come to this round but you never know. Each clip is taking about 35 minutes to clip out or so it says ...so I should have all 3 up by the time our War is over. Sorry for the delay but I will hook you up.  ;D

Comigar...here you go  ;D....If you look closely We were taking turns um doing things...like for instance i am pushing on M16 for a bit while he went to make a sandwich...lol. Good times.  Not much to see though kinda boring....  Just click the links.....

Guest ViciousIce

Thanx for the video guys, it's good stuff. Chili, after watching that video i can tell you straight up that your guy softspoted, and i wasn't even in the war to complain, no one has heard a peep out of me about this situation, but now that your guy have just shown us the evidence, you will hear back about this video.

i recommend you watch the video over and make up a really good excuse for what the hell your guy was doing, cause i tell you right now, it's on the video, and he took a shot on the video, it wasn't the camera guy i'll tell you that.

I'm not looking to stir things up chili, but it will be pointed out to you once i speak with my fellow members. After we point out to you the spot, you can identify the player for us cause i can't read the name, it's too fuzzy but i'm sure you know the position and the player you gave it to.

But rest assured i'm not making this up. WE WILL be getting back to you, in the mean time you should rewatch the video. i'll let you scratch your head until Comigar gets back to you.

Oh brother.. lets hear it man. A little more specific would help ..lol

There are three 10 minute videos..!?

Which video do you think you see something..?

And around what time on the counter..?

I already offered Comigar (2 days ago) to join me in a room to show each other what we think happened.

He has not responded..

I'm going out of town tomorrow (Wednesday)

So you have till about 2pm to get any response from me.

The funny thing is, even though we got soft spotted.. You dont have any video ..lol

But i got nothing to hide so bring it on.

Guest ViciousIce

we have your video chili, and that's all we need. and i saw it's clear as day,

Comigar will get back to you with which video and what the time it's on, i've already recorded the times and put it up on our website for further review, but i'll tell you anyone who knows how to softspot can tell what your guy is doing.

Guest ViciousIce

i already told you chili, you should watch it over again, if you can't spot a cheater when you see one, then you shouldn't be telling people you're running a cheat free clan.

And besides, comigar is going to be our new rep so i'll let him handle it.

Guest ViciousIce

i ALREADY told you, i'm not the one handling this, there's one rep and i'm going to let him handle it, if i have to repeat myself AGAIN, then i don't know man....

ViciousIce ]

Thanx for the video guys, it's good stuff.  Chili, after watching that video i can tell you straight up that your guy softspoted, and i wasn't even in the war to complain, no one has heard a peep out of me about this situation, but now that your guy have just shown us the evidence, you will hear back about this video.

i recommend you watch the video over and make up a really good excuse for what the hell your guy was doing, cause i tell you right now, it's on the video, and he took a shot on the video, it wasn't the camera guy i'll tell you that.

I'm not looking to stir things up chili, but it will be pointed out to you once i speak with my fellow members. After we point out to you the spot, you can identify the player for us cause i can't read the name, it's too fuzzy but i'm sure you know the position and the player you gave it to.

But rest assured i'm not making this up.  WE WILL be getting back to you, in the mean time you should rewatch the video.  i'll let you scratch your head until Comigar gets back to you.

Then why the FUCK did you even open your little fuking mouth, you fuckin PUSSY..!

I Dont give a FUCK..!!

You guys are draggin my clan thru the mud over something that we both claim it happened to. but you dont see my clan whining all over the place, now do you.!?

I believe there is also a rule about your guy making claims that we cheated here in this thread.

So fuck you, we're even.!

Guest H.A.V.0.C

You guys both need to chill out, get some sleep! and I'm sure this will all get handled tomorrow morning. By taking a hostel approach and fighting about it, is not going to solve anything right now, and is only going to piss you both off more. Especially over something that should be handled in the clan rep section anyways. (RATIONALLY AND CALM)...Remember guys, we play this game to have fun and enjoy each others company. Wait!......HAVOC being sensible?...who would have thunk it? O'well blessed is the peace maker. ;D ....Now both of you calm down! before they spank your little bottoms blue.

Well I posted the video and I can tell you for a fact you are full of it. Your eyes are playing tricks cause you are looking for any excuse as to why you lost...lol. Give it up guys. I know know what your claims are and they are incorrect....if you think we did something wrong recreate it. You can't trust me. We made a room trying to figure out what you are talking about and nothing. I posted this video because we have nothing to be scared of. And I stand by that. We are a cheat free clan and not sore losers....but we shouldn't have to defend ourselves because some clans are sore losers. Now I'm not naming names that would be wrong of me but I am thinking some people should back off. I am no rep but I feel I can comment on this since it is my video. I will not be taking it down....everyone feel free to watch and see what you think is softspotting and recreate it...I challenge anyone to show us what we did wrong. \\'e are an upstanding clan and Chili is right enough dragging our clan's name through the mud. I was being nice posting that video...I could have said no....but \\'E HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE....so make your formal gripe in these public forums for all to see that you are mistaken. I may have stepped over the line with making a post in here but I would like to see what you speak of. Prove to us we did something wrong. Not going to happen so best of luck to you....watch the video all you would like....I'm out

Ammo,

There is nothing wrong with you posting here. Its a open forums so your good.

I really would never expect such disrespect, honestley, from a member of Urgent Fury.

I remember times when people lost and they said good game.

I hadn't realized this topic had gotten out of control until it was brought to my attention.

First of all, any disputes between clans over a UF war need to be brought up in the Clan Rep section and handled in a civilized manner between the 2 clan reps. That's one of the reasons the Clan Rep section exists so as not to turn any disputes into a public spectacle.

Second, the forum rules are to be abided by whether you are a newcomer to the community or a veteran. We will not tolerate breaking of the rules. We will be handing out penalties for forum violations after deliberating with the other admins.

[\\'] Chili Palmer will have his posting privileges banned for three weeks.

The rest of the posters from AoA and \\' are being given fair warning.

This type of dialogue is SUPPOSED to be handed to your Clan Rep, and they in turn talk about these matters in a PRIVATE FORUM. Not out here in the open where you all get nothing accomplished except embarrass yourselves in front of everyone else, and usually moreso than how the other clan might be embarrassing you.

Chill out, everyone.