Creators and Admins of Urgent Fury

While Tow and I are the main creative force behind UF, we have recently had an addition of 3 assistant UF admins. Gravity, Viper and Goat. These guys were instrumental in helping to make everything happen behind the scenes. So I want to personally thank each of them for their work and efforts and contribution in making Urgent Fury a cut above the rest. Thanks guys, we appreciate you! ;)

Guest KingJunk

Ohh yeah No Doubt man this is one of the BEST DAMN TOURNEYS I have played in and not to mention all the great clans we have played there respectful and nice to get ya ass whooped and NOT hear the trash talking after the match ahh what more can I say about UF its a great place to be and [JyK] have found them a new home and even thou we play in other Tourney's they do not compare to UF and we always put our UF wars 1st.

I will like to add that I would like to become a staff member when I get time also and hope 1 day in the far future will will be making one of these for me LoL!

Guest H.A.V.0.C

I mean, there okay and all..... but HAVOC's BELIEVE IT OR NOT's is the show stopper and entertainment of the site...LOL jk definitely....... you guys make this whole thing happen...Good shit! and keep it UP! ;)

Guest [APC] 6ravity

As cute as that was, I'm going to have to give all the love right back.

I'm only speaking for myself here, but Sniper's words were more than I deserved. UF is a great community, second to none, but I've done almost nothing to make it that way. Sniper and Tow have made UF what it is and should get full credit for doing so. Someday I hope I'll be able to see I left my mark here as well... but not yet.

It's been a blast working with the other admins, and all the talented and respectable clans here in the UF community. I look forward to more of the same for a long time.

What was it Paul Newman said right before he ate "Fifty hard boiled eggs"?

Oh yea..

"What's going on..."

;)

It's a pleasure and an honor to serve with Sniper and Tow as well as be a part of the team to keep this place and this tournament.. "A cut above the rest" .