AoA eliminated

Just make sure you're riding in the truck with Sid... otherwise you're fair game...

Dayam man, just how do I get these tire track skid marks off my uniform anyway?!!~!

Every other time I had someone in my sites... sid slammed me into a rock face with the bumber of his Humvee... next time I wanna ride shotgun with sid,, no I don't need to shot or anything.. I just figgur the safest spot to be on the field is in the passenger seat with sid!!! LMAO..

Guest KingJunk

Nice run [AoA] we was looking forward to waring you guys but I guess we have to crush [\\'] now LoL I wanted to see all the hype was about with [AoA] but we will run into you guys in the future until then good luck and best wishes to you guys!

Guest ViciousIce

thanx for all the good stuff going on in this thread from everyone.

And the only thing i can say about inU is if your whole clan can do that thing with the infared scopes, you guys are definitely a dangerous bunch. I tried doing that too, i got ok with it, but no where near the level you guys are at. You guys are great and good luck to you.

ViciousIce ]

And the only thing i can say about inU is if your whole clan can do that thing with the infared scopes, you guys are definitely a dangerous bunch.  I tried doing that too, i got ok with it, but no where near the level you guys are at.  You guys are great and good luck to you.

Vic you aint got no skills. Maybe if hiding in the corner is a skill, then maybe.

ViciousIce ]

And the only thing i can say about inU is if your whole clan can do that thing with the infared scopes, you guys are definitely a dangerous bunch. I tried doing that too, i got ok with it, but no where near the level you guys are at. You guys are great and good luck to you.

Hmmm it's no thing, you make it sound dirty. You just zoom in and shoot. ;)

-REVEREND- ]
ViciousIce ]

And the only thing i can say about inU is if your whole clan can do that thing with the infared scopes, you guys are definitely a dangerous bunch.  I tried doing that too, i got ok with it, but no where near the level you guys are at.  You guys are great and good luck to you.

Hmmm it's no thing, you make it sound dirty. You just zoom in and shoot.  ;)

It IS dirty you bastiches!!!!!! ;)