Who the hell here likes Pot Pie?

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

i have a freezer full of homade pot pies - sourdough crust with moose meat and potatoes and carrots inside - maybe ill have one for dinner now.

Guest Skipper

There's a company here in Baltimore that makes nothing but custom made pot pies. You call them up and tell them what you want or just say "suprise me."

I tried the suprise me method twice. I got a Mexican taco pot pie with chicken, cheese, salsa...etc...it was unbelievable.

The second time was a Bison pot pie and that was great too.

They'll make anything you want. They have a breakfast pot pie that apparently is making them famous

Guest Stealthknight

I usually get them from Boston Market when I got but I have never had a breakfast pot pie and it sounds like a hell of an idea. Now I want one though and its friggin midnight and I dont eat past 8. Guess Ill be getting one tomorrow.

Skipper ]

There's a company here in Baltimore that makes nothing but custom made pot pies. You call them up and tell them what you want or just say "suprise me."

I tried the suprise me method twice. I got a Mexican taco pot pie with chicken, cheese, salsa...etc...it was unbelievable.

The second time was a Bison pot pie and that was great too.

They'll make anything you want. They have a breakfast pot pie that apparently is making them famous

Do they ship?

What's their name?

homemade pot pie all the way, frozen shit is for when im trying to be cheap...or lazy.

xPUDDYTATx ]

i have a freezer full of homade pot pies - sourdough crust with moose meat and potatoes and carrots inside - maybe ill have one for dinner now.

mmmmmmm moose now that sounds good...shitty thing though my son is allergic to carrots so i have to leave those out, good thing for him though never will he here me tell him to eat his carrots or go to bed hungry....such his dads son