Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Let's hear your feedback on Advanced Warfare?

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

It's still early but the game runs very smooth. Im ready to get a tournament started up. Just like previous cod games, the private match settings are there and ready to be used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its something new and fun. You can strife left, right, forward and backwards with your boost. This can help a lot when going into a gun fight. Weapons are not bad, only have played with AR's right now but some guys love the subs. Scorestreaks are not all that bad and you can modify them but if doing so raises points to earn them in next game. Its CoD so you will have your lag and hitmarkers are come and go like always.

If not, will that determine if a tournament will be run?

No why would it?

Its something new and fun. You can strife left, right, forward and backwards with your boost. This can help a lot when going into a gun fight. Weapons are not bad, only have played with AR's right now but some guys love the subs. Scorestreaks are not all that bad and you can modify them but if doing so raises points to earn them in next game. Its CoD so you will have your lag and hitmarkers are come and go like always.

What are your guys saying since you are primarily a COD clan? Does it have potential for some good tourneys?

Sniping has never really been competitively viable in COD. If they do snipe its for very specific reasons, and in general there are never good areas to snipe from as at those ranges an AR does the job and more.

Yes this CoD could make for some good tournaments. Maps are big enough for 8v8's and etc

Thanks Exile... I just got home today and will be reviewing the match set up stuff... The team will be working together to get a tournament set up here pretty quick too.

Be sure to tell your guys to give is input as well, the more we get the more it will help

Honestly I believe AW is the same shit different name.

Outside of the usual new name, new story line and new maps all they did was offer the EXO abilities to mask the physic engine issues that have been plaguing this game since COD4.

The single player was a good story line and kept me busy for a bit but the MP is still the same ole same ole.

BTW this is the ONLY REAL SHANE! ;)

• Like 1

Honestly I believe AW is the same shit different name.

Outside of the usual new name, new story line and new maps all they did was offer the EXO abilities to mask the physic engine issues that have been plaguing this game since COD4.

The single player was a good story line and kept me busy for a bit but the MP is still the same ole same ole.

BTW this is the ONLY REAL SHANE! ;)

Most engine issues get resolved once you play it on a dedicated server. At release, Ghosts was actually good. (Surprise). That is until they allowed P2P after a few months which then the game literally turned to shit and became unplayable. I also got to play COD4 and WAW on dedis. Its just a completely different game when everyones connections are good. In WAW you no longer have to lead your shots (even at close range) to find the hitbox.

Its just BS that they (devs/Activision) claim they couldn't afford servers due to the size of the community when a game like League of Legends (which had a bigger playerbase 3 years ago) can handle it as a free to play game.

Edited by Pillorian