Which UF Player's Name Would You Want?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly i have always loved my name.. i came up w/ it w/ the help of my co-creators ONDUBS who had 20s when it was cool to have 20s... and my other buddy claimed he smoked alot of pot and became smokndubs.. and i was given inadub.

Although a name i wouldnt want after a recent realization... UNDERTOW. Lets examine this name shall we... In the summer time in places all over the world ladies, and in some cases men, where tight pants that go beyond the description of tight.. sometimes revealing " THE TOW " ... therefore "THE UNDERTOW" would be the spot between the front and back naughty bits.. also known as the "Runway" ...

SORRY Tow but it hit me like a bolt of lightening and i couldnt keep it to myself.. ;D Hopefully i get to read the reply before being banned ;)

Well, if I had to pick a Socom name it would be my original back from Socom 1, which by the way I've wanted back since a little 13 yr Old kid hacked my account to get it. My name was originally Blackfalcon. I had that name for over a year in Socom 1 and then just couldn't log onto it one day and one of my friends called me up and said, why are you ignoring me and I was like what the heck are you talking about, are you a retard because freaking Socom won't let me log in. So, after hearing this, I decided to create a new name and find out what the heck he was talking about and by gosh it was some little punk that figured out my password. So, I'd love to have my old name back.