Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Quick COD tournament?

Why doesn't UF put together a quick COD tournament? just use the eSports rules since they are already in game. Easy and quick. Do the tournament and adjust after the tournament based on feedback. It would be quick and easy to do. Bracket tourney nothing special

There are a couple of settings we will change like friendly fire and spectating, but not too far off from the setting. We are looking for a short event after Thanksgiving but before Christmas.

Be sure to give us your feedback here: Let's hear your feedback on Advanced Warfare

And provide your list of modes you like vs dislike Your thought on the eSports Modes in COD: AW

Hey @xPJx,

I wanted to touch on the fact we never have rushed a tourney out after a game release so that we can get a feel for issues in the game... we are working on that now and is why we have the feedback post and modes poll.

No I completely understand. My curiosity was if one would be put together to find the issues in tournament play. We can play the game a ton in pubs and private matches but nobody truly knows the issues until its clan war time haha