Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Advanced Warfare Tournament Discussion

i dont want to stand out of place as a leader so plz dont take it that way but how is that fair for est coast players that they have to sac thier ability to do work school etc.. also the next day  like 80 % of the ppl in these clans that ive seen over many years are est or central this is also a rebirth of this community ive been looking for awile and possably some adjustments could be looked at ? ty

No worries, I understand what you are saying but we actually do have some clans that are all on the west coast... Inadub's clan is all west coast. DK has several west coast guys and there are a few others. We have allowed provisions in the past for clans to agree to move wars up but that caused several issues so we nixed that.

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

We have variety of men from each time zone. This is call of duty not socom, matches will take max an hour. so 10pm-11pm shouldn't be bad. I was in school when SOCOM was around, try doing a clan war that draws out bc of demolition bomb hiding until 5 am on a school night...

Edited by xPJx

I'll get up with you this weekend buster if you want to help me run some last minute stuff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well the matches were supposed to start tomorrow but we do not have enough teams, so Sierra will you announe that we are going to delay this until we can get more teams signed up.