Who watched the BJ Penn & Pulver Fight?

yeah the no contest fight, theres no way around that, he clearly knocked himself out. they call it a KO if you cant keep composure and stand on your feet without swaying or your legs buckling. so it was a draw/no contest. IT SUCKS. if he wouldnt have tapped he would of had it. but all in all was a GOOD fight till then.

BJ PEEN> he's a beast. plus he wanted pulver to stop "livin off my name" as BJ put it. and that's what he did. knew BJ would win.

and the fight with the Ultimate Fighter guys. GOOD FIGHT, kinda hard call, i thought manny would just beat the shit outta that kid, but the kidd surprised me big time. fought way different than he did on the show. bogus way to get the win, but shit happens.... and LAST night was the night of a few "shit happens" in the fights,

Guest Col.Jessup

I am not saying BJ Penn is not good, but give me a break, he isn't the next coming of Christ.....Lets see what he does moving back to the 170 division. Not knocking Pulver, the guy works hard, but he is by no means one of the best in UFC.

Royce Gracie would have kicked BJ Penn's ass back in the day,LOL!!!

Col.Jessup ]

I am not saying BJ Penn is not good, but give me a break, he isn't the next coming of Christ.....Lets see what he does moving back to the 170 division.   Not knocking Pulver, the guy works hard, but he is by no means one of the best in UFC. 

Royce Gracie would have kicked BJ Penn's ass back in the day,LOL!!!

Of course gracie would have beat him. It is not even a close even match with them two. Id say Penn is on the same level as Nick.