JyK-JunkYard Killerz

The team that many loved to hate is making a comeback.. We have taken quite a few years off and grown up a little. Some have gotten married and had kids. If you are like me you have had several wives and multiple kids.  Some of us are still rocking the PS3 and some of us are going through painful times on the PS4.

With the game HHour set to release this year, we have decided to put the band back together. We’ve tried with Battlefield, Call of Duty, Destiny but nobody agreed those games were worth it. We all agreed that, even if this game is junk it will be worth it. Why you ask? Because we will be going against guys/ladies we grew up with over the years and had some epic battles with. Clan names like 101,LPK,SCK,UF,DK,MW,Uprising etc.. If I left your clan out I apologize, I could have went on forever.

Socom Confrontation wasn’t that great of a game but it was the players and clans that made the game. We expect this to be at worst, the same story.

We hope that the Urgent Fury and its members accept us back into their community. We look forward to seeing each of you real soon.

We recently, brought our old sight back live for the first time in 7 years. It’s nothing special but feel free to check it out and introduce yourself. We will be updating as the weeks follow. Visit JunkYard Killerz or follow us on FB at JyK .

Look forward to seeing you on the Battlefield...

JyK Co-Leader

PS4:RamblingRedneck aka PS3:KnowUrDamRoll