Sigs Templates, Websites, and more!

Hey everyone!

My name is XxWickedAngelxX, formerly known as XxDeathAngelxX back in my SOCOM days, and I am looking to get back into the gaming world. I would love to help anyone out who is looking for some graphic work. I can do just about anything from signature templates, icon templates, websites, as well as social media pages. Anything you need I can pretty much do. Prices are always negotiable, and I would love to help you out.

Message me here or shoot me a message at emilymariearellano@gmail.com. If you would like more images just let me know and I can show you some of my work before we even discuss what you need!

For a peek at my work you can visit my social media page at:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wicked-Media-Interactive/218191664895506

Looking forward to working with you!

-Wicked

Edited by XxWickedAngelxX
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Wicked,

I never got that PM you said you sent. We are still interested in a signature for sure. I did get your email to my personal account. If HHour or something like it ever hits, we will be interest in redoing our site as well. Let me know on either PM or personal email. Thank you for your time and consideration.

• Like 2

Hey Rambling, thanks for the response I'll send the email again, I sent it to RamblingRedneck~ I believe, maybe another account you previously had? Either way I'll resend, be sure to check your inbox, and if not you can message me at my personal email and I will respond ASAP. 

Thanks again!

-Wicked

• 9 months later...