Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Battlefield Hardline

my clan is looking to make a return to urgent fury with the release of hardline, but we are wondering if there are any other interested clans, or if urgent fury has any plans to run a tournament for this game. 

we look forward to playing here again, as we have been out of competitive gaming for quite some time.

My biggest concern is if it will follow the general trend of all Battlefields of late where private servers are not available until 6 or 8 months later. If this is the case we will run into the same old issue of everyone is burnt out on the game before we can get tournaments going.

• Like 1

supposedly (lol) one of the devs on hardline is a pretty active redditor, and has posted that the private servers will not be available at launch, and could be as far out as 6 months, although he is pushing for a much smaller delay.

note - this is info i read, in a post by someone who read the devs post on reddit, so i am in no way claiming this to be gospel

• Like 1

supposedly (lol) one of the devs on hardline is a pretty active redditor, and has posted that the private servers will not be available at launch, and could be as far out as 6 months, although he is pushing for a much smaller delay.

note - this is info i read, in a post by someone who read the devs post on reddit, so i am in no way claiming this to be gospel

That would surely fall into the norm, I just don't understand why they do not come out at launch especially since they charge for them. You would think that want that revenue

:disapointed:

• Like 1

if there is a 6 month delay in private servers, that would make them available just about the same time that the division and mgs 5 drop, making the servers pretty much useless lol. 

• Like 2