Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

New Confrontaion Pics

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

This part I like: "Sony says the game will boast "unrivalled community features with increased clan & ladder support."

This part I don't like: "The online-focused shooter will let up to 32 players fight in seven maps in battles of strategy and teamwork via PSN."

ONLY seven maps? Not cool.

I'm SURE that's giving some room for potential downloadable maps in the future, but we all know how Socom is with those. We might have to wait for CoD7 before the first Confrontation map pack comes out.

And what's this "via PSN" crap? Are they going to set up finding matches like CoD4 is doing now?

Tow, let's not forget ZIPPER sucked with those maps, and now that SCEA is blowing the big meat, they've put out TWO map packs in how many months??? i have hope is slant six, for not screwing us over.

According to what I have read early on regarding Confrontation, it said that it would have an great matchmaking system. But I think with the constant complaints that a lobby system is a must on some playstation forum threads, that they have taken the hint that great clan support and a lobby system cannot be cut out.

This isn't Halo for goodness sake!!!! IT'S SOCOM!!!!

Undertow ]

This part I like: "Sony says the game will boast "unrivalled community features with increased clan & ladder support."

This part I don't like: "The online-focused shooter will let up to 32 players fight in seven maps in battles of strategy and teamwork via PSN."

ONLY seven maps? Not cool.

I'm SURE that's giving some room for potential downloadable maps in the future, but we all know how Socom is with those. We might have to wait for CoD7 before the first Confrontation map pack comes out.

And what's this "via PSN" crap? Are they going to set up finding matches like CoD4 is doing now?

I agree with Mr.Tow on this one. It seems as though the SOCOM empire crumbled after the Visigoths started getting mad.

I think everyone can thank Infinity Ward and CoD4 when they come out with Confrontation. Becuase of that game zipper and whomever was involved stepped back and went holy crap we gotta beat THOSE GUYS? They decided to ramp it up a notch.

We will see if it is going to work. I think they got the message that we are tired of dealing with SHIT.

Undertow ]

ONLY seven maps? Not cool.I'm SURE that's giving some room for potential downloadable maps in the future, but we all know how Socom is with those. We might have to wait for CoD7 before the first Confrontation map pack comes out.

At least it is up from their original output of 5 maps!