Long time Community Member and Shadow Ops Clan Leader Rage Passed away

I think I've said something here already. I'm deeply upset that my members except two or three didn't even feel the need to say 'something' about a fellow clans loss if anything at all. You don't always have to know the person to show your support and give condolences. I guess we aren't all torn from the same cloth. But one thing I thought I'd mention about my association / friendship with David is that we always were looking for the next big website! Only person that shares that with me now is Joseph Mesa from Ravenfall (another Great friend from behind the scenes). What I'd like to mention to show how close David and I were, is the fact that we both are probably the only two clans with the same XenForo community forum script. We constantly talked about what type of "home" was best for our members and it was him who introduced Xenforo and we modded soo many scripts to customize them for our members. Damn I will really miss not having someone like that to call and talk about scripts and what's best! A REAL LOSS in my book.

• Directors

I think I've said something here already. I'm deeply upset that my members except two or three didn't even feel the need to say 'something' about a fellow clans loss if anything at all. You don't always have to know the person to show your support and give condolences. I guess we aren't all torn from the same cloth. But one thing I thought I'd mention about my association / friendship with David is that we always were looking for the next big website! Only person that shares that with me now is Joseph Mesa from Ravenfall (another Great friend from behind the scenes). What I'd like to mention to show how close David and I were, is the fact that we both are probably the only two clans with the same XenForo community forum script. We constantly talked about what type of "home" was best for our members and it was him who introduced Xenforo and we modded soo many scripts to customize them for our members. Damn I will really miss not having someone like that to call and talk about scripts and what's best! A REAL LOSS in my book.

We had that conversation many times about XF, he would not give up on me switching to it from VB but I was already set on IPB... I have had the pleasure to talk with Logan quite a bit in the wake of all of this and I see so much Rage in him lol...

Its ok that many did not come to post, some will do not really even know what to say. I reached out to several clan leaders on PSN just to spread the word so that everyone knew. We will soon have a permanent memorial to place our fellow community members once they make the move to the lobby.

But thank you Criti and thank you for joining listening in on the show as well.

• Like 1

• Directors

I knew Dave pretty well and can't believe the news. I haven't been around online gaming in a few years but have to say, this saddens me greatly. He was a great guy and always fun to be with online or discussing computer geek shit on the phone. RIP Rage.

Thanks for stopping by WP, Dave def was just like the rest of us Geeks and loved to talk shop.

• Like 1