Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Clan Reps....Test

Clan Reps...

After your access has been changed to Clan Rep (your name shows as teal at the bottom of the main page of the forum), are you able to SEE and POST in the section of your tourney?

Let us know.

The CR section is located just above the PUBLIC FORUM

Thank you.

BigMoneyNacku ]

Yep, mine works too. I just wish you wouldn't have made me the same color as those black guys. ;D ;D ;)

Are the Rep colors supposed to be the same for both games/tourneys.?

Goat ]

"No your F'ing Mr. Teal, some other tournament on some other F'ing Site is Mr. Pink.. "

Paraphrasing: "Reservoir Dogs" LOL ;D

good one goat, but you never give away the movie title..!! (its just funnier that way. comedic timing)