How do you feel about teamkilling people who use 203's to get cheap kills?

I hate going into public rooms and getting killed by a 203 while I am still in my spawn. I have begun to teamkill these people when I am playing hardcore search and destroy.

I am OK with 203's being used in the game, but not OK when people shoot them into my spawn and get cheap kills at the start of the round of search and destroy.

I do not come onto COD4 to get killed in my spawn by a 203.

Does anyone here feel the same way I do? And if you do, will you teamkill with me?

I would never team kill anyone.. not on purpose anyway.. (err prime you ever get that uniform repaired from all the Goat bullet holes in the back of it??) LOL.

While I too HATE GL's and their mis use... and despise spawn killers. "Two wrongs don't make a right.."

but three lefts always makes a right.. ;)

It was pretty funny last night. Lucy was on him like stink on shit when he did the first round. Second round, kid did it, then Lucy gave him the ol back-o-the head shot. Next round, dude killed Lucy and then tried to run past me. I cut him. He really didn't like playing w/ us after that..............

SHANE23 ]

As far back as I can remember with cBF, we wouldn't team kill UNLESS someone intentionally TK'd one of us. It was ALWAYS in defense of our members.

If the person TK'd again, it was BUMBLE BEE TUNA for dinner!

C'mon shane, put some umphh in that story.

What my fellow cBF'er here forgot to mention was the set up. Once said jackass was deemed an idiot, one of us would ask him if he liked BumbleBee Tuna. Almost everytime we got, "WTF are you guys talking about?". Do you like BumbleBee tuna? "I guess so, why do you.......Blam" ;D ;D

LMAO. We prolly should have changed our code word, because some other guys started picking up on it.

Guest M16Assassin

Simple solution to all of your problems then you won't have to worry. Don't play Hardcore at night. Its not difficult just play something else.

Our code was "He's from Miami".. kinda the same story though.

We'd say "Dude, are you from miami.?" he would reply "No".

After asking him so many times he would get pissed off, & then *BLAM* he disappear from us voting him ..lol

Ahh the good ol days, when YOU had control of YOUR room.

When friendly fire is on your going to get killed by your own teamate every now and then. Dos'nt matter if it is a m203, grenade, of bullets. so 2 get pissed and start team killing is just stupid. here is 2 things that can help you out. stop playing hardcore or just stop playing the game totally. don't be such a baby.