Bengals cut Henry, say they'll no longer tolerate his conduct

To be honest, it's AFT. He has done enough to warrant going to PRISON, let alone being dropped like a bad habit from the Bengals.

I know the Bengals had some rough years, but they were always a respected franchise. Lately it's been changing......Good luck to em though. Hopefully this will shock some of the other players into straightening up.

absolutely somebody will pick up henry, he's an amazing receiver, he just needs enough motivation t get out og the "thug" lifestyle, he's a grown man, and an NFL player, its time he matures. and hopefully, this release will give him the necessary slap in the face to allow him to overcome his immaturity.

and Tool, i couldnt agree with you more, i personally think him and vick should shower together ;D

Guest M16Assassin

Its a good thing they let Henry go. The Bengals have had a lot of trouble over the last few years with players getting into trouble. Henry has had many chances and has blown them, I do think someone will pick him up eventually but I don't think he deserves another chance. If you ask me he should be done with professional football. If you are stupid enough to act like a little kid then you deserve to be treated like one.

The Bengals have more problems than just losing Henry. Ocho Cinco is running his mouth and wants a trade which he won't get. He is gonna stay in Cincinatti whether he likes it or not. They need to pick up a defense seeing as they forgot you need a defense to play football. I think Marvin Lewis needs to leave. If he was tougher on the players the Bengals wouldn't have so many criminals on the team. They need to pick up a Bill Cohwer or Herm Edwards type Coach.

I dunno if you can lay the blame at Marvin's feet like that. Alot of coaches hands are tied these days as far as what they can and can't do. Look at how many guys go back to college ball where they actually have control of the players. I was sooo pissed when the NFL handed down that T.O. rule. A coach damn well should be able to bench a guy for as long as he wants to. WITHOUT pay. When you handicap the "bosses" not much you can do to keep the inmates under control.

I here you Biggun, but I don't agree.

Are you telling me that if Bill Parcells was the head coach, the same crap would be tolerated? Or Bill Belichick (sorry, can't spell that douches name)? I just can't see that.

I get that it is hard to bench your best players, but teams have and will do it. Also, Marvin LIKES being the players friend IMO, more so than taking a firm hand to them. Sure, they are grown men being paid to play a game, but that is what makes the whole fuckin charade worse. These men ACT like people OWE them something, yet make MILLIONS to play a game. It's up to the coach to be a partition between these guy's reality and perception of how things are.

Yeah, you got a point there. You'll have to use two different coaches though. Those two guys have complete control when they sign on a team. Most coaches don't have that luxury. My Raiders are a prime example of owners tying coaches hands. I about shit myself when Al Dickhead gave Kiffin almost complete control.

Coaches can't bench players for extended times anymore like the T.O. thing. Their only options anymore are to trade them or cut them which affects the cap, so what do you do. If it were me, I'd take a page from Al's book and inform my QB to only look at that player as a last option and I wouldn't run any plays designed for that player.

Raiders= Shadow of my 49ers no matter what they do they will never be more loved then the niners. Anyway Hushmanzada I think thats how you spell is gonna suffer without Johnson or Henry because then everyone will know who they are going to pass the ball to and will double cover him. Last year he did good but Chad was hurt and Henry just had gotten back but when they were both back he did better I know cuz I had him on my fantasy team. I don't see him as a primary WR he looks to me as a cross the middle 7-9 yard WR. That coach of theirs rebuilt them so I don't think you can do a better job then what he did, but I do side with Chad they are going backwards especially when they a passrusher like go(Yay niners) they needed to go and sign alot of good players on D but they didn't they also need a RTE(recieving tight end). They are at risk of turning into the Bengals we all knew to suck a few years ago.

Tool_Minion ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

My Raiders

OMG, I can't believe I've been consorting w/ a Gayders fan this whole time. :-X

Tsk, tsk, tsk. I thought you were better than that. I thought you were different! You're dead to me now tool. Dead to me!!! :'( ;)

BigMoneyNacku ]
Tool_Minion ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

My Raiders

OMG, I can't believe I've been consorting w/ a Gayders fan this whole time. :-X

Tsk, tsk, tsk. I thought you were better than that. I thought you were different! You're dead to me now tool. Dead to me!!! :'( ;)

LOL, well I have to agree. I thought YOU were better than a ....... jeez I can't even bring myself to type it. Don't worry though, Al Davis will pick up Henry, and no one will have to cover him, as we all know the Raiders HATE to throw the ball to the open reciever.

P.S. Home of the......CHIEFS!!!