Ok i know this game has been out for a long time, but i just got around to starting a career..

Up till now i just did a little drifting with some drifting buddies. (which is not as fun as RC drifting ;D)

But this game kicks ass..!!

I ended up playing it for 14 hours the other day (the day i started my career) & cant seem to put it down.

So if anyone has it & wants to get some racing on hit me up, or has it & has NOT tried it much (since it came with the Elite) hit me up i can get you bump started. ;D

You can completely customize your car right down to the graphics. (ANYTHING you can make on your PC you can put on your car ;))

There are auctions where you can buy or sell your cars.

or you can even just "gift" one to a friend.

Anyway, Its a Great Game, & I wanted to see who else was into it, or to get more people into it if they have not tried it yet.!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so.. Chili's been nagging me like an old lady telling me I should get this game. Yeah it's only 20 or 30 bucks but is it worth it? I do like racing games but have yet to OWN one for 360 (I've played a bunch). If no one answers this by tomorrow, I'll be playing with fire and will end up buying it, but I'd still like opinions.

This game is the reason I got a 360. Granted I haven't played it much since Crucible started, but I'll be plugging it back in soon. The online is very smooth. It is pretty much GT in x-box packaging with great online support. Straight up tuning your car and racing it. It has an auction to sell your car like ebay. You can gift cars to friends. You can export your car to your pc. Use whatever photo program you want to geek up the graphics and re-upload it to your box. You can also use the paint program in the game which is very detailed and plenty to do any paint job you want. Plus it has Nurberg ring race track, and that's a huge plus for me. I will go to europe and drive on that track beore I die. I don't even care if all I get to drive is a hyundai, it's nurberg ring.

If you own an X-Box and you like sim racing games, this is a must own. If you really want to have a blast, buy the new steering wheel. It has the BEST force feedback I've ever seen. When you peel out in a FWD, the torque steer feels just like it does in real life. Well, at least what it feels like to steer anyway.

Did you get it yet Joker.? ;D

Big Money, i dont think you can upload them to your PC..

I tried to figure out how they make all of those images on their cars, but i just cant find one person or post or place with info on how to do it.

So far EVERYONE says they made it in the game..!! I know that seems hard to believe with images of naked chicks & Spiderman, & Nascar wraps, plus a WHOLE lot more.. But i have bought a bunch in the Auction House, & all of them we're made in the game with about 1000 layers.!!

I'm down to Race tonight, if Socom Sunday doesn't work out.

LOL. I like to turn that thing off alot.

That was a great time. We'll have to get together again soon. I need to go aquire more cars. :P Specifically American muscle cars.

But ya got admit, my fleet of bimmers runs great. ;D

Yea.. you definitely need some more American Muscle, but i need to add a little more Muscle to my American rides.. lol (All of mine are all handling, brakes, & suspension.)

They need to release a Drag Strip Track Pack.!!

IF you have taken any pics of your cars.. you can download them from the Forza site. (but not upload images for your cars paint job ;D)

ForzaMotorsport.net

I'll be ready to race again tomorrow night.. (Mon)

• 3 weeks later...