FACE TO FACE..!!

I know most of you dont know who that is, but it is one of my favorite bands that broke up about 4.5 years ago.

I just wanted to post to say that i saw them play tonight & couldn't have been better, didn't miss a beat. Great to see them again. I'm not sure if they plan on touring or not, but its a start.

I only know of one person who visits this forum who definitely knows who they are, so i dont think this will be any kinda great news to most, but those who know & might be a fan this is GREAT news.! ;D

FACE TO FACE IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Saw em' twice in Chicago back in the day. Once at the Metro, and once at the Riviera. I'm a huge punk fan, its all I listen too. They still play their music on Sirius Radio on the punk channel. They are difinitely my favorite band also. If you hear anything about a tour, let me know, its been over ten years since I seen them.

Guest Stealthknight

I like Face to Face, They arent my favorite band or anything but I do enjoy there stuff. They broke up before I had a chance to see them though. But if I had to pick a band from that genre that broke up to see it would have to be TSOL.

TSOL has actually been playing some shows here & there. (i bet if you look them up you might find something, if i hear anything i'll let you know)

Their last show was - Sat. Nov 24th, 2007

http://www.truesoundsofliberty.com

This is kinda funny. lol (front page of their site)

In November of 2002 there was a shooting on stage at the House of Blues in Hollywood Ca while TSOL was playing on stage. TSOL was pulled into the mess because they were the band playing on stage at the time. Now, over two years later, while the two guys who were shot walked away with 2 million each, TSOL was stuck with a $14,000.00 attorney bill and they need some help. They cannot tour until this is paid.

A big thank you to everyone that donated, the attorney is finally paid off!

Guest M16Assassin

Well sorry to say I'm not a fan of either. Face to Face is boring to me (no offense Chili) we argue about music all the time, and TSOL is not a great band and nuch less great people. They were trendy jocks in the 80's who dressed like punks, Jack used to rape girls at shows and they used to rob graves.

Want me to sum up Chili Palmer for you guys? Chili listened to and saw bands in the 80's I could only dream of seeing and now he listens to Face to Face. lol just kidding but seriously Chili has seen all of my favorite bands back in the day. Oh my hero!! :-* ;D