• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
  2. 2. Will you be playing competitively if we put tournaments together

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

• Directors

The Beta has begun, though this is not our first time in game, it is our first time online playing so what are your reports?

Here is our first play through we streamed last night:

• 3 weeks later...

I believe that it wont go the classic way of just having SnD as competitive comp.... But like AW having a multi game mode tourney.  Besides that I don't see the reason this game will not have a good amount of people that want to go Comp... 

I know DK will be most interested in ti when the times comes.

• Directors

I believe that it wont go the classic way of just having SnD as competitive comp.... But like AW having a multi game mode tourney.  Besides that I don't see the reason this game will not have a good amount of people that want to go Comp... 

I know DK will be most interested in ti when the times comes.

I agree that we need to keep a variety of modes, with Blops 2 it seems everyone enjoyed the variety of the modes including hardpoint. So we have that on the planning board already.

I agree that we need to keep a variety of modes, with Blops 2 it seems everyone enjoyed the variety of the modes including hardpoint. So we have that on the planning board already.

Well that just gets me even more excited for what's to come!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

So what's the verdict? I personally think "something" needs to be started, with a game the majority of people play. Yes I kind of dropped the ball with regards to R6:Seige but if my players aren't playing it there's little I can do. But as you already know @Shane - the Clan Killas are capable of participating a few squads should a Tournament for BO3 arise. And I think it would be good business if UF took advantage IF a Tournament could be formed for this game.

• Like 1

i know that HBK would be interested in playing but me myself I'm kinda burnt out on cod ill still go hard if i have to - not saying that I'm the best but ill play for sure! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

[TDH] Is very interested in a 4v4 or 6v6 tourney in BO3. I have a bunch of "FRESH BLOOD" that has never partaken in a UF sanctioned event. They hear of the old battle stories from me. They want to see what the hell the fuss is all about, lol. Not to mention, they are hounding me to get them into some kind of organized competitive play. I trust and feel more confident in the integrity of the event if UF provides the environment.

• Like 1