Tell us your thoughts on Siege

• Directors

Here is a video from the stream last night...

https://youtu.be/EAM09jyK05Q

We played several hours but this video is about three hours of uncut play.

You are very mistaken... But this is just based off me watching videos since I do not have the ability to play it until it actually comes out... My opinion can easily change later, once I truly experience the game for myself... Regardless of that, these are my current thoughts.

#allconsolelivesmatter #PS4FanGirl

Edited by xNavie

@xNavie Don't think I ever saw you in anything here but COD.

lol because I was never really involved in this website like that... You do know I don't live on this website? Just because you only see me on COD on this website doesn't mean that's the only game Lololol... That's kind of simpleminded statement my friend .

- xNavie

• Directors

Agree with Bull and Navie, however my issue is there was no way to create a private room. I can't remember if they stated they would have them in the finished game or not, does anyone know?

They will

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I compete agree with Navie. It's has great potential, but it needs more games modes.

Also, I would also like to see more loudouts.

Sent via Tapatalk from me fingers yo!

It has an extreme amount of potential!! It and just watching people and videos takes me back to the good old days of strategies and tactics... Like Socom 2 ( my favorite gave ever lol).

Just clarify i am not comparing the games just merely stating that this game is bringing back the sense of real teamwork and how communication wins games. I can't wait to see what's in store... So many games coming out I don't know what I am going to do with my life lolol

- xNavie

Edited by xNavie
  • Like 1

While the public system

The public party system seemed nice from what I saw. Allows you to keep a group of randoms rolling game to game if you want.

is great for exactly what you said, it would not allow for team vs team games, whether it be just in a bragging rights game or tournament setting, so thanks Shane,

They will

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

for answering the question as I thought you had told me once before they would but you know that Father Time is catching up with me, lol.

Damn Bandit long time no see lol.

Anyways I am very excited for R6 Siege. I had been following it closely since it's reveal at E3 2014. A multiplayer game build around no respawn for all game modes? No aim assist & Friendly Fire on? Thought I was dreaming. Long wait finally payed off during the beta & it really met my high expectations for it. I wasn't sure if I would like the Operator system until I could try it, but I actually really like it. At first glance you might think the game is being resctrictive with it. But it really helps balance the game since no operator can be selected twice for a round. My only complaint from the beta was the matchmaking/connection issues, but hopefully those will get cleared up by the release date.

While the public system is great for exactly what you said, it would not allow for team vs team games, whether it be just in a bragging rights game or tournament setting, so thanks Shane, for answering the question as I thought you had told me once before they would but you know that Father Time is catching up with me, lol.

With both systems, would be a great recruiting tool.

Sup Rebel yes long time no see. My biggest complaint was 5 v 5 limitation. Would of like to see an 8v8.

Im fairly certain I know why you think this Bandit, but you really have to actually consider how that would change the game. For 16 players the size of the maps would need to be tripled otherwise defense just stacks choke points and suddenly the game is no fun.