Official Thanks To Tow and Sniper Thread.

Bishop ]

Please move this to the APC forum.....apparently they are the most thankful.

Bishop bro, if you notice 3 of the thank yous have come from other clans, and if you take note, all of my UF experience has been with ReD Cell not APC, and though I am with APC now, my thank you to Nudertow and Sniper come from my experiences when with ReD Cell and not because I am with APC. I personally love UF, it's one of the only reasons I log on SOCRACK anymore, besides my friends that I have in this community. So my thank you is ore because they help to keep my love for the game alive, nothing else to it really... :-\

D75

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

i am not in apc, never been in apc, only played with apc a few times, but want to say THANK YOU. uf:black was great and black 2 will be even better. great job guys!!!

Guest -CUESGIRL-

Thank You Undertow, and Sniper.

AoA enjoyed their time in Black and are coming back for more.

Urgent Fury is a fun tournament, and has created a wonderful community with (for the most part) a great group of people. ;D

Undertow ]

Careful.....there could be dick-sucking insults coming your way very soon....if history dictates anything.

But thank you for the notion.

if thats the case then just made they didnt post it sooner! doesnt bother me what anyone thinks in all honesty. after reading some of the posts, mostly of the ones you defending what you guys are trying to do. just greatly appreciated from the most of us. not only APC/ReD. I personally thank you guys on behalf of our clan!

Keep up the good work, it is the funnest time ive had gaming on any console. Also to let you guys in on another secret....The runner up prize is another reason I love UF.

Getting to shoot D75 in the back. SEE YOU IN BLACK 2,,, the only thing is you won't see me ;)

I'll be hiding in the bushes like I do outside your house, waiting for the most-muscular pose!

tourny sucked for me we were about to take the number 1 spot and bbq didn't show for a meeting and we got kicked..thats too bad because it would be nice to not see that opening announcement on APC's home page ;)

Yeah, we were sorry to see you go.

BBQ missed more than one meeting, if I remember correctly.

There is a finite number of war meetings a Clan Rep can miss. I also believe that the Clan Rep voted to give you boys another chance, and we did, but another meeting was missed after that. Never a good way to go.

Guest Wulfman
Undertow ]

Careful.....there could be dick-sucking insults coming your way very soon....if history dictates anything.

Now who would insult? I'm sure they're very good at it. Those kinda things are hard to critique! From D75's post about his fiance' , maybe they could get pointers from her. ;)

-Wulfman- ]
Undertow ]

Now who would insult?    I'm sure they're very good at it.   Those kinda things are hard to critique!   From D75's post about his fiance' , maybe they could get pointers from her.   ;)

hey watch your tongue about her buddy! shes a one man woman/utensil lol

jk shes not a utensil, just a joke, I dont want her ot be viewed like that at all

D75

Guest Wulfman
Deutscher75 ]
-Wulfman- ]
Undertow ]

Now who would insult?    I'm sure they're very good at it.   Those kinda things are hard to critique!   From D75's post about his fiance' , maybe they could get pointers from her.   ;)

hey watch your tongue about her buddy! shes a one man woman/utensil lol

jk shes not a utensil, just a joke, I dont want her ot be viewed like that at all

D75

You misunderstood how I was reffering to her D.