Text: [bDM] LuckyEmerald

Subtext: My Way Or The Highway

Pictures: If Possible a Dragon of Some sort. This was my old signature done by a member of the Radejr. Clan. If it is possible to crop that dragon or just remove the "Team Radejr." and replace it withe my new text please do so!

ban_lucky_grn.jpg

Themes: Same as old Signature

Colors: Green and Black

Size: Normal size for a signature.

Thankyou for taking the time to look at this and/or respond. Please PM me, or leave a comment as to whether it is at all possible to make this signature for me.

Much appreciated,

LuckyEmerald

PuddyTat ]

something like this maybe?

lucky1.jpg

that shits tight ..

how ya'll do thay shit...tow made me the one you see now.i would like to have a couple to alternate.like ya'll do

i tried to make one with a STRETTSWEEPR with cannons and GUN TURRETS and stuff, while it was sweeping up decapatated (bloody) heads.blood everywhere, dripping off the letters..i'll give sum one ten socom bucks if they can make that shit..(STREETSWEEPR1) AND (S!K) SOMEWHERES ON IT AND a little saying=(if we cant do it / it cant be done)===www.suicidekingclan.com

i could think of it just cant seem to get photoshop down.kind of dumb on this computer stuff.But i can build you a house ;D

IF SO LET ME KNOW AND THANK YOU.IF NOT O'WELL THANKS ANYWAY

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
Red0ctobeR ]
PuddyTat ]

something like this maybe?

lucky1.jpg

I like that too but the text at the bottom left is kinda grainy. DId you sharpen that too many times? That is kinda what it looks like. Other than that it is tight as hell.

i saved it as a jpg on accident. it always turns out grainy. i usually save as png and they are really clear

LuckyEmerald ]

Text: [bDM] LuckyEmerald

Subtext:  My Way Or The Highway

Pictures: If Possible a Dragon of Some sort. This was my old signature done by a member of the Radejr. Clan. If it is possible to crop that dragon or just remove the "Team Radejr." and replace it withe my new text please do so!

ban_lucky_grn.jpg

Themes: Same as old Signature

Colors: Green and Black

Size: Normal size for a signature.

Thankyou for taking the time to look at this and/or respond. Please PM me, or leave a comment as to whether it is at all possible to make this signature for me.

Much appreciated,

LuckyEmerald

Do you happen to have the original photoshop file..?

Thats the only way to use the same image, & remove the text.

Yes I was! During Socom 2 I used his site a lot, basically because I was a big cheater. I thought that was extremely cool that I was able to do things that you weren't suppose to. Another reason I cheated was because I sucked at the game. Once I got better I started to drift away from cheating! Now I cheat against cheaters, and no other time! But yea, I kinda drifted off what I was saying because I have a short memory and small attention span, AKA ADD! So I met up with Radejr. somehow in the middle of Socom 2, and got invited into his clan. It was awesome at first being in a clan with a website, and it wasn't a .freewebs crap. It was a legit .com website. But then we would go into non-respawn rooms with a 10 minute round time and he would kill you right at the beginning with a shotgun trying to pump you up onto a 30 ft. high rock. Those were the days!

LuckyEmerald ]

Yes I was! During Socom 2 I used his site a lot, basically because I was a big cheater. I thought that was extremely cool that I was able to do things that you weren't suppose to. Another reason I cheated was because I sucked at the game. Once I got better I started to drift away from cheating! Now I cheat against cheaters, and no other time! But yea, I kinda drifted off what I was saying because I have a short memory and small attention span, AKA ADD! So I met up with Radejr. somehow in the middle of Socom 2, and got invited into his clan. It was awesome at first being in a clan with a website, and it wasn't a .freewebs crap. It was a legit .com website. But then we would go into non-respawn rooms with a 10 minute round time and he would kill you right at the beginning with a shotgun trying to pump you up onto a 30 ft. high rock. Those were the days!

AHA!!! I knew it!! theres a cheater in HERE!!! Lol, jk. and what do you mean now you cheat against cheaters. isnt that the same thing??

Guest [iLL] Andawg
_DeaTH-ScoPe_ ]
crater1 ]

How do you guys do that stuff? I couldnt make a stick figure.

It's sumthing called Magic!!  ;)

That's not magic...It's slight of Hand. ::)

I was in Radejr.'s clan back in socom 2, and honestly to this day i still do not know any cheats on socom 3/combined assult. I do not use Cheat softwares like code magic and code 9. I frankly have no freaking clue where or how to get them, nor do I want them! I don't know what you meant by "It's noted", and I feel like I have a bounty on my head for saying that I have cheated. Every single member of this fourm can't say they haven't done one glich their entire socom career! Not one time did you lay more than 4 mines, or get into the green tanks in frost fire! Go invisible using a turret gun or miss-plant the bomb so no one could defuse it! I don't think it is that big of a deal because it's only a video game!

LuckyEmerald ]

I was in Radejr.'s clan back in socom 2, and honestly to this day i still do not know any cheats on socom 3/combined assult. I do not use Cheat softwares like code magic and code 9. I frankly have no freaking clue where or how to get them, nor do I want them! I don't know what you meant by "It's noted", and I feel like I have a bounty on my head for saying that I have cheated. Every single member of this fourm can't say they haven't done one glich their entire socom career! Not one time did you lay more than 4 mines, or get into the green tanks in frost fire! Go invisible using a turret gun or miss-plant the bomb so no one could defuse it! I don't think it is that big of a deal because it's only a video game!

i beg to differ.. i bet there are a lot of people that have never cheated..

i have never ever cheated in a video game and never would specially not socom..i have falling into bullshit spots just running(killing fields) along the edge and still i would not fire the weopan and get a kill...if any one in my clan ever cheated they would be externminated from the game entirely...matter of fact we lost a couple members cuz one of his son's was cheating we voted him on the spot and every one took him off their friends list.(even the godfather complied with the demand).he was exterminated

short and simple Su!c!dE K!NGS never cheat, never have, never will, and will always kill some one who does no matter who it may be..specially myself

LuckyEmerald ]

Every single member of this fourm can't say they haven't done one glich their entire socom career! Not one time did you lay more than 4 mines, or get into the green tanks in frost fire! Go invisible using a turret gun or miss-plant the bomb so no one could defuse it! I don't think it is that big of a deal because it's only a video game!

If that's how you have to rationalize yer cheating spree, more power to ya. I know loads of guys that have never cheated. Seems like only cheaters are the ones that say, "everyone cheats".

I ain't knockin ya or anything, everyone deserves a second chance, I'm just sayin, not everyone is that way.