This snake apparently was approaching one of our troops children while playing outside during the war last night...so he had to go kill this thing at the tail end of the war. It was intense and the score was close. This is the last thing that I wanted to have happen during our war. I figured everyone could chime in with horror stories that may have thrown off your previous battles. Can anyone top this? This sure as hell caught us off guard. He was like shit guys I got snakes attacking my kid, I gotta go.

100_5751.jpg

Guys lets not go crazy about the snake, I love animals, I love nature, but I love my g/f and her son too and I have to live with them everyday, if he is the yard with a crazy red snake trying to "attack" him I may have to put him down too....not to mention I'm the dudes wife was frantic! Not quite the time to consult the field guide.

I have no crazy story about a war to share, closest I can come is my first war was against APC on Crucible Control, I was brand new, never played big maps and had mic issues the whole game I couldn't hear anything and I don't think anyone could hear me, lol.....little did I know we would end up playing the same war about 5 times in a row to try and take the territory.

Guest M16Assassin

I don't think I have anything close to topping that, but once in UF3 warriors were playing APC on waterworks suppression. We had been trying to take this map from them forever, and I made the mistake of eating a big burrito before the war started so needless to say by the time we hit the overtime rounds I was going crazy. I was the one who had to sneek forward and ty to get a kill while I'm trying not to shit myself, so I was like fuck it I'm gonna win this damn map even if I crap myself. So with about a minute left in the 3rd or 4th overtime round I killed someone and then a whole bunch of em came rushing out towards me, and I almost crapped myself from the shock of this onslaught but luckily Rooster came and bailed me out so I ran to the bathroom after the war. I'm glad we won and that I didn't soil myself. Thats dedication baby. ;D

Guest M16Assassin

I'm not really a fan of Nascar or anything but my uncle was telling me of a few times he said that drivers shit themselves and kinda bailed out to their trailer right after the race which I thought was funny as hell. I know Jr. was one of em and maybe Tony Stewart. Just think about driving around sweating for a couple over hours with shit in your pants. ;D

sorry to hijack but not really ;)

igotamic ]

lol..i would of killed it too. I hate snakes.

Myself, I like snakes... here's some photos from our local serpentarium!

Can we say "SCREWED"

DSC_0162.jpg

My fav. snake... African Gaboon viper, inch long fangs! One of the fastest venomous strikers out there, even though they look slow and slugglish!

DSC_0043.jpg

And a cool albino Asian Cobra!

DSC_0081-1.jpg

Killafrisco ]
Red0ctobeR ]

Why did you have to kill it?

What would you do if a snake was about to attack your kid?

Good job to that guy he saved his kid from being bitten by a snake.

There is a difference between biting and attacking. I have not heard of snake attacks, but I have heard of shark attacks, dog attacks and bear attacks. But no snake attacks. Its not like its Rattlesnake. Its a corn snake. LOL. Don't take me serious man, I am just bustin your balls. ;D

Tcrew ]

We have been giving him trouble about that too...I'm not sure of the whole story but I know his wife was nagging at him to kill it and I guess killing it was the quickest option to getting back into the war as fast as possible and keeping his kid safe.

This is probably why he did it. If MY wife is nagging at me, I would kill just about anything to shut her up.....LOL :-X ;D

ok- crew didnt do the best job of laying the background here. Now, let me preface this next part by saying I did not play in the war even though im the clan leader...ive been trying to give our other troops and the B squad more war time since they didnt get much exposure in Crucible 1.

One really needs to know Trey in order to fully appreciate this story. Trey, god bless his soul, is one of our troops that got slated to participate in Crucible 2 as a part of the B squad. I had to decipher this snake thing (which I thought was a joke) from 8 people that have been laughing their asses off for a good 15 mintues before they joined my room.

Trey is an Air Force lifer and has been in OGC for years now. The joke in our clan is that we need a "Trey to English dictionary" to understand a damn word that dude says. Dont get me wrong- hes friggin awesome, but he has a DEEP southern drawl and talks very fast to boot. The end result is that 99% of what he says sounds like "heyeyeyeyeeheemoooooo" or something like that.

So, combine that with the utter RANDOMNESS of claiming a snake attack during a war...you have some outright funny shit. "HEYYAGUYSIGOTTAGORIGHTTHISDARNEDSECONDTHERESASNAKEHEARTHEKIDSYAHEAR?GONNAGOGITMETHATSNAKEDONEKILLEDBACKINAFLASH" and the BEST part is that he rushes back, pronounces the snake dead- and then gets a much needed kill to help secure the victory. now THATS why I recruited that sick son a bitch!