yup i would have probally just put it in a bucket after trying to catch it but to the untrained eye i would have killed it ....

and some snakes do attack they will actually chase you and shit but probally 2 percent of species will do this and i doubt any in the us maybe and eastern diamond back but i doubt it....damn too bad that was a nice snake probally some ones pet that they let lose .......

my hognose died a couple of months ago...

western-hognose.jpeg

they are nown to be venomous and if they strike at you they strike away and if they get really scared they will roll over and play dead and let some blood drip out of their mouth .....just some reason that got me into liking snakes but they still scare the shit out of me

Guest [iLL] Andawg
Prane ]

I'm not really a fan of Nascar or anything but my uncle was telling me of a few times he said that drivers shit themselves and kinda bailed out to their trailer right after the race which I thought was funny as hell. I know Jr. was one of em and maybe Tony Stewart. Just think about driving around sweating for a couple over hours with shit in your pants. ;D

sorry to hijack but not really ;)

Ya Tony won at Watkins Glen once while throwing up on himself. And when you're buckled in like that, there's no where to go.

The only one I have about a in war incident, we were in the pre-war lobby and one of my guys chirps in with, "hey gotta go, cops are at the door, something about my brother..." all were alive, but definetly in TROUBLE, lol

Prane ]

I don't think I have anything close to topping that, but once in UF3 warriors were playing APC on waterworks suppression. We had been trying to take this map from them forever, and I made the mistake of eating a big burrito before the war started so needless to say by the time we hit the overtime rounds I was going crazy. I was the one who had to sneek forward and ty to get a kill while I'm trying not to shit myself, so I was like fuck it I'm gonna win this damn map even if I crap myself. So with about a minute left in the 3rd or 4th overtime round I killed someone and then a whole bunch of em came rushing out towards me, and I almost crapped myself from the shock of this onslaught but luckily Rooster came and bailed me out so I ran to the bathroom after the war. I'm glad we won and that I didn't soil myself. Thats dedication baby. ;D

Very interesting Prane, hahahahaha! Next time we play madden make sure to eat an extra burrito or two! ;D

APC has a story that MIGHT be it, though this one is not so dangerous.

[APC] Automatic at the time was a die-hard war-monger. He LOVED it. Never left his controller.

We were in the midst of a heated UF war (forget which) when Auto had to REALLY pee. REALLY pee.

He didn't want to leave, so he pissed in his empty beer bottle. Right there in the living room, right there in front of the tv. All I can say now is THANK YOU for Socom not having open mics.

Couple minutes pass by.

All of the sudden, Auto mics in screaming in laughing horror telling us he just accidentally drank his own piss thinking it was a beer.

That's all.

A snake died.

A guy drank his own piss.

You judge it how you like it.

Andawg ]
Prane ]

I'm not really a fan of Nascar or anything but my uncle was telling me of a few times he said that drivers shit themselves and kinda bailed out to their trailer right after the race which I thought was funny as hell. I know Jr. was one of em and maybe Tony Stewart. Just think about driving around sweating for a couple over hours with shit in your pants. ;D

sorry to hijack but not really ;)

Ya Tony won at Watkins Glen once while throwing up on himself. And when you're buckled in like that, there's no where to go.

The only one I have about a in war incident, we were in the pre-war lobby and one of my guys chirps in with, "hey gotta go, cops are at the door, something about my brother..." all were alive, but definetly in TROUBLE, lol

Andawg, was that a war against us when our tag was HIT? If it wasn't, then I remember the exact same thing happening in a war we were in one night.

On one of my early nites "gaming," I was visiting my uncle's house in Long Island. He had a Nintendo there, an NES, and at that time I didn't...so while the fam was hanging out, I was upstairs playing a wickedly intense game of Rush N' Attack (one of my all time favorite toungue in cheek titles..Russian Attack, anyone?)

Anyway, I wanted to beat the game so much, and maximize my playing time, that I sat there and peed my pants while I played. And I was old enough to have left that stage years before. So there!