Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $2.00 per month.

shane

Black Ops 3 League now ready for sign ups!

23 posts in this topic

We are ready to accept applications for our Call of Duty Black Ops III League here at Urgent Fury. We are looking for 8 teams to get started with a 6v6 or 8v8 format.

We will run some polling to get a feel for what your teams are looking for as well.

Currently we do not have any plans for restrictions until we get our Team Reps together for that input.

This will be casual like Black was with matches 1 to 2 nights a  week depending on the amount of sign ups. We are looking to start in a couple of weeks so spread the word!!

Go to http://www.urgentfury.com/forum/387-black-ops-iii-team-registration-form/ to register your team

• Like 2

I've made the necessary notifications and I'm sure the Clan Killas can conjure up a few teams. Are the same requirements necessary such as having each player register on the UF site? Because if so, then I'll also require that anyone representing SCK be registered on our PORTAL as well. If they can register for a Tournament, they can sure as hell Register for the team they want to represent.

• Like 1

What are going to be the Black OPs 3 rules on Banned Weapons?

This is killing me, I mean, I can't believe there are not any more clans here in UF that have interest in this BO3 League. I find it amazing actually. I am perplexed......

I get the fact this game has been the crappiest in terms of "Clan Support" thus far in the series of COD games. But it is very manageable. There has to be clans here in UF playing it, I find it difficult to think otherwise.....

I have a great bunch of guys who I think will do very well in a BO3 League, and they are hungry for the action!! I'm done with my rant, thank you......

• Like 1

@tiptoe if uguys are looking for some action Mabye we can set up some scrims we are always looking for some good competition

Feel free to add me on [email protected] if your interested ty ive sent u a friend request

No disrespect "wing-628" - but it's really funny seeing you in this thread where we're trying to get a UF BO3 Leagye started, and you find the need to advertise scrimmages. And as a Veteran of this community - the last text-convo we had, you were trashing UF. I just think that if you hate it as much as the way you trashed it then why are you on here offering scrimmages? We want good clans to join back and slowly build UF back to its greatness so why aren't you registering your team instead of rerouting people to do other activities? - JS ☹

im already signed up for the league im just generating intrest while we await sign ups we already have intrest by a few clans and are generating intrest daily just becouse  sck doesnt want to partake dont try and trash me on UF forums u could pm me u know open forums are not the place to do so

• Like 1

I have to bring attention to a critical point from my clan, TDH. We are hoping and expecting the league to be a HARDCORE realm. If not, my guys will have " ZERO" interest in participating. TDH would be forced to bow out it the league was conducted in CORE.....

Thought I'd put that out there before Shane banks on us partaicipating. HARDCORE, we're in all the way!! CORE, sorry......we can't do it. My guys LOATH CORE.......

• Like 2

im already signed up for the league im just generating intrest while we await sign ups we already have intrest by a few clans and are generating intrest daily just becouse sck doesnt want to partake dont try and trash me on UF forums u could pm me u know open forums are not the place to do so

Not trashing - I'm "quoting" what you've been saying behind UF's back and questioning your interests, that's all (Do I need to post what you actually said?). It's just funny how your last words were that UF isn't ever going to be a good hosting for tournaments, then I see you registering when you said you weren't. Why would I PM you when we've already had this convo (you spamming me!) on PSN? Don't worry about what SCK is or isn't going to do, it's not our 1st rodeo - And I'll post whatever and wherever I'd like, Thenks .

Edited by CritiKiL

You know I don't post on these forums much even though I've been in them since socom 3, but Wing-628 I don't see any trash talking done by CritiKiL here. He's basically quoting you, you came to me as well and said all theses things you're being quoted on right in front of potential recruits for SCK. There is no loyalty and respect in the things that you said.

Edited by Shot78
  • Like 1

I have to bring attention to a critical point from my clan, TDH. We are hoping and expecting the league to be a HARDCORE realm. If not, my guys will have " ZERO" interest in participating. TDH would be forced to bow out it the league was conducted in CORE.....

Thought I'd put that out there before Shane banks on us partaicipating. HARDCORE, we're in all the way!! CORE, sorry......we can't do it. My guys LOATH CORE.......

To be honest I'm hoping on a hardcore realm to atleast semi hardcore, . But once again they said they first want to have some teams together and have a meeting with the clan reps, I'll await that from there on well have to see I guess .

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Back to the relevance of this post...

As for a 6v6/8v8 team ehh the most I would go for is a 4v4/6v6. This is not Socom (though I wish it was) so 8v8 are not a competitive mode. If you want to get more interest lets stick with what COD is known for and that is the 4v4's. Though I wouldn't mind a 6v6 just to have more of my squad to playing.

Regarding rules: Since CWL is on the PS4 and is technically based off arena mode or other way around, I believe it's the route we should take. It's already set-up and easy to decipher. Ban/protect along with certain specials banned automatically. COD comp modes is spelled out for us so no need to think that hard into rules.

As for a Personal Preference: 

Roster locks example: 4v4  Max players on roster (6); 6v6 Max players on roster (8) and submit roster a week before first game and it becomes locked for the ENTIRE Tournament. This way no ringers come along (dealt with type of cheating awhile ago) and would like to refrain from it happening again. (Not going to call out any names).

Hosting would be as follows: Home team hosts one map and Guest host 2nd map. If there is a tie breaker (well we shall figure it out then). Because regardless some little cry baby will whine about lag forgetting that this is an online comp not LAN.

I PRAY TO GOD NO ONE DDOS ANYONE (not calling out any names again) because they are losing.

Preferred Game Modes:

Dom

Hardpoint

SnD

Divine Knights would like to see some rules/ layout before we sign up for anything and can we get an estimated time of when this will all begin. I am not about to about to drop everything for a last min shindig. I want to be able to talk to my team about the rules and such.

LETS MAKE IS HAPPEN CAPTAIN 

• Like 1

To be honest I'm hoping on a hardcore realm to atleast semi hardcore, . But once again they said they first want to have some teams together and have a meeting with the clan reps, I'll await that from there on well have to see I guess .

I have never seen a competitive Hardcore mode, and to be honest you will lose more then just one clan if you make it hardcore only... because in the eye of core, hardcore people camp way worse then the core (not hard to believe). Don't get me wrong I do play hardcore and I enjoy it just as much but I don't see it being competitive nor bring any interest back to this website. But I would honestly love to be proven wrong because nothing get me going more then change. (DK will not preform in HC Matches) but I will root for the best team!! lol

• Like 1

I have never seen a competitive Hardcore mode, and to be honest you will lose more then just one clan if you make it hardcore only... because in the eye of core, hardcore people camp way worse then the core (not hard to believe). Don't get me wrong I do play hardcore and I enjoy it just as much but I don't see it being competitive nor bring any interest back to this website. But I would honestly love to be proven wrong because nothing get me going more then change. (DK will not preform in HC Matches) but I will root for the best team!! lol

I don't see how putting a entire clip into someone and not die,melee only gives a hit marker,can be fun .If it's just straight up core there would be no use for my team to join, if I'm correctly were met to have a meeting to give everyone he's input on what they do or do not want., I'm just here to see Wath we will end up with .

And yes there are competitive hardcore modes or tournements just as they are for core .

I don't see how putting a entire clip into someone and not die,melee only gives a hit marker,can be fun .If it's just straight up core there would be no use for my team to join, if I'm correctly were met to have a meeting to give everyone he's input on what they do or do not want., I'm just here to see Wath we will end up with .

And yes there are competitive hardcore modes or tournements just as they are for core .

If you took offense I apologize that was not my intention.

Though they maybe tourneys is not well known, Every tournament I watched on MLG was pretty much core. So if you want to get more of the majority then core it is. 

If you took offense I apologize that was not my intention.

Though they maybe tourneys is not well known, Every tournament I watched on MLG was pretty much core. So if you want to get more of the majority then core it is.

No I didn't took offence the majority is indeed core but they're out there even on mlg ☺

• Like 1

Hey Shane......I'm getting the vibe here that you MIGHT need to take reps from clans signed up thus far and have a meeting. Decipher potential rules and display an outline so to speak for rules. Or ......just get the jist of what we want and carve into stone.

• Like 1

TDH is announcing that we are dropping out of this "BLACK OPS 3 LEAGUE". A few reasons have popped up.......the recent release of THE DIVISION, my guys are playing the hell out of it. They are generally disenchanted with the whole COD franchise. This league is very slow in generating interest, through no fault of UF, it is what it is. I intend to PM SHANE to make it official. Would have enjoyed going up against METS clan again like the old days, TDH had some memorable battles against THE DIVINE KNIGHTS.

So, I'm sorry to be doing this.....I would prefer to have waited this launch out, my guys are not so patient. Good luck everyone.

Can we please get some updates as to what is going on or else DK will be pulling its self out of this tournament as well. 

Some communication should be happening at this point....

Can we please get some updates as to what is going on or else DK will be pulling its self out of this tournament as well. 

Some communication should be happening at this point....

Its hard to communicate any progress when we only have 2 or three teams interested. We have emails out, we have some of the clans promoting but it seems that we do not have much interest. We are looking at doing some double elimination events instead.

Honestly we were not ready for BO3 at launch and missed the window. Alot of that has to do with my current situation and our lack of activity here.

• Like 1