THE CUP

Rage75 ]
JoeyKnuckles ]

sucks that the sabres missed the play offs by a game but the penguins got it

Are you from Buffalo ? I was at the outdoor game, sooo much fun!

i live in rochester which is bout 45mins away from the hsbc arena but yea.....i hateyou for being at that game i wanted to go sooooooo badly , once again sucks that the sabres lost that game

Guest M16Assassin

The Hawks didn't make the playoffs so I'm the only unbiased person here I think. I think obviously San Jose has a great shot but I really also think Anaheim has a chance to repeat. No offense to the east guys but the east is weaker to me than the west. The west is a lot tougher in my opinion. So whoever makes it from the west(sorry philly not nashville or minesota) I think will win the cup.

Rage75 ]
JoeyKnuckles ]

Are you from Buffalo ? I was at the outdoor game, sooo much fun!

I am from Buffalo and I am depressed as my Sabres are on the outside looking in.......again.

Go San Jose!!! Maybe Campbell will get lucky and have the trade work out for him.

JoeyKnuckles ]

im from niagara falls and it does suck that buffalo didnt make the playoffs....the winter classic was a great game...was at the endzone opposite of the jumbotron

lets go buffalo....next year