\H/ ReaperCells name Change Please Read

I am going back old school with my name back to socom 2 that is.... Epidemic. I can no longer go running around with the name ReaperCell, it's just G.A.Y

Please add me to your guys friends list as Epidemic_ there is a underscore at the end.

I'd add you guys but there is just to many of you all. Thanks fellas...

Ep

Hollow Ground

Epidemic ]

I am going back old school with my name back to socom 2 that is.... Epidemic. I can no longer go running around with the name ReaperCell, it's just G.A.Y

Please add me to your guys friends list as Epidemic_ there is a underscore at the end.

I'd add you guys but there is just to many of you all. Thanks fellas...

Ep

Hollow Ground

OK OK I am having a hard time stopping laughing there epcuzreapepidemic. Man I haven't met someone that changes their name as much as you bro.

One question this mean you coming back to us?

Y'know, we knew it was gay and was gonna say something to you about it, but thought that it would be a huge blow to your ego if we let you know it was gay.

Thinking back on it now, we really should have said something to you. Especially after we started getting PMs in the UF inbox from a lot of these newer clans wondering if "ReaperCell" was a gay guy or not. Most of them actually thought you were a female. 16yr old from Nevada, to be exact. We didn't want to spoil your identity, so we generally just said "y'know, we don't know her all that well, so we're more comfortable not answering."

The UF Staff were assembled to actually discuss the name, however, because we were unsure about what having a "ReaperCell" player would do for the overall image of Urgent Fury. We knew we could definitely do without it, as it was immensely gay, but then your bruised ego kept coming up in conversation and we didn't want to me the reason you would start having cross-dressing internal issues because of our pointing out of your uber-gay name, so again, we abstained.

But now that you've come out on your own acknowledging that it was very bouncin'-around gay, it eases the pressure we were feeling to approach you about the high levels of gay that "ReaperCell" brought along with it.

It felt good getting this out.

This had been weighing heavily on UF Staff for some time now.

Good luck on the name change and we hope it suits you well.

Have a nice gay. ;)