Has anyone been watching the John Adams mini-series on HBO? If so, what do you think of it so far?

Also, have any of you seen Assume the Position with Robert Wuhl? 101 was interesting and very informative. For those of you who have, or maybe interested in seeing the show, HBO is running re-airs of 201 on May 17th.

They have to do with the numerous liberties taken over hundreds of years with the way history has been documented. Watch them you wont be dissapointed. They're funny as well.

Heres a link to a preview of 201: http://www.hbo.com/events/rwuhl/

Snake Doctor ]

Has anyone been watching the John Adams mini-series on HBO? If so, what do you think of it so far?

Also, have any of you seen Assume the Position with Robert Wuhl? 101 was interesting and very informative. For those of you who have, or maybe interested in seeing the show, HBO is running re-airs of 201 on May 17th.

They have to do with the numerous liberties taken over hundreds of years with the way history has been documented. Watch them you wont be dissapointed. They're funny as well.

Heres a link to a preview of 201: http://www.hbo.com/events/rwuhl/

assume the position is bad ass.. i have it on demand w/ comcast right now.. i have watched it like 3-4 times and shared w/ alot of people

"when the story becomes true, print the legend" isnt that his running quote?

highly recommend to anyone w/ an open mind about our history.

inadub ]

"when the story becomes true, print the legend" isnt that his running quote?

highly recommend to anyone w/ an open mind about our history.

Yeah thats his tag line. I learned alot from 101 and I cant wait to see 201.

John Adams is really good. I just DVR'd the 5th episode last night. Plan on watching that tonight. Paul Giamati is one hell of an actor. Thats what drew me to it. That and Tom Hanks as executive producer.

Deutscher75 ]

I've been really wanting to see the John Adams mini-series and have been dying to try and find a friend with HBO so I can. But I've been unlucky so far. Can anyone point me to some place on-line where I can go to view the past episodes and all future episodes?

Please and thank you!

I dont know if they're available to view online or not. I would think HBO would have them if they were available. I'm sure it'll be out on DVD soon after it finishes on HBO.

John Adams is definately one VERY accurate portraying of that era. and Snake, u said it about Paul Giamati, this could very easily be the performance of his career, this simply phenomenal. i'd recommend this show to anybody who wants to learn about american history, or anybody who has the slightest interest in it.