Dry Ice Bombs

Dude, fun at all ages. Just be DAMN CAREFUL. Seen people lose their fingers to frost-bite messing with them.

Me and my friends used to make them all the time. We even had formulas worked out for how many ounces of dry ice vs water vs volume of container.

They ALWAYS eventually blow. Don't go grabbin one because the thing hasn't blown up yet. It will.

Have fun RNG. Run like hell when it blows, cause cops come shortly thereafter.

PS Aldi's sells three liter bottles with REALLY thick plastic that make for some hella big booms. ;D

I love dry ice bombs. Its crazy to see that Ice and water can do this. Some buddy's and i were at his house and we did like two of them. The neighbors called the cops. The cop showed up and he was a new one in town. He had never seen a dry ice bomb. He told us we could do one more so he could watch. lol...He was like holy ****. He told us no more and drove away. It was awesome. lol

My mother-in-law told me she bought beer there one day for beer bread. She had some left over and decided to have one. My father-in-law said it was like watching those skunky beers commercials from a few years ago. She said it was the worst tasting beer she's ever had.

Aldi Beer............................now thats funny.

I'm originally from Illinois but you wont find that in my profile. In Florida for now.

Right on. I remember when I graduated high School my great grandma came over w/ a six pack of beer for me. It was called King Cobra. I don't know where she got it, but I had never before or since seen it sold.

Prolly Aldi's. My dad told me after me and my friends drank that shit that it had been in her garage for over 5 years. Ughh.

Man, you guys are bringing up some old rank shit!!! I can't believe I ever drank any of those. Two years ago a buddy rolled into town that'd been gone awhile and conned me into getting some 40's for the good old days. I think I got two swigs outta mine before I had to pitch it. :-X

BigMoneyNacku ]

Man, you guys are bringing up some old rank shit!!! I can't believe I ever drank any of those. Two years ago a buddy rolled into town that'd been gone awhile and conned me into getting some 40's for the good old days. I think I got two swigs outta mine before I had to pitch it. :-X

that's alcohol abuse! Next time man up and take it to the face! The quicker you drink it the less you taste it!

Deutscher75 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

that's alcohol abuse! Next time man up and take it to the face! The quicker you drink it the less you taste it!

It's only alcohol abuse if yer too poor to go buy more. If we had more wino's around here, I prolly wold have given it to one of them!! ;D

Deutscher75 ]

either way let's get back on subject here ya thread jackers! lol jk

HEY!!! I am in no way a "thread jacker"!!! I am merely a pothead. Hence my attention can be swerved fairly easily. ;D So really I'm the victim here. :-*

aluminumn foil crinckled up and The Works bathroom cleaner.......same effect...but sorta like chemical warfare.

I have a video of myself doing this but not sure where its at.

Oh here it is......Nothing happens till the end of the video so fast forward. I am the guy that goes over and flips the bottle.

AsianApple ]

OMG...there you are Rooster...I thought you fell off the face of the earth!

You no love me anymore?

Actaully apple, I have been in hideing for a while LOL. I am trying to start a side business along with work and UF.... So all mornings I have been doing research for the cause. But dont think I have forgotten http://www.DV8News.com at all :) Ill be dropping by very soon...hopefully with some good stuf for you all over there.

Thanks for noticing me missing though :) ;D ;D